21 Email Etiquette Rules Every Professional Should Follow Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
DEVELOP an awareness of the potential use of digital communication
MASTER the art of writing effective emails to achieve clarity and successful communication
LEARN to work within the set of principles to ensure professional, & effective email writing
COMPREHEND the usage of perfect grammar
LEARN to write professional emails
GET knowledge to avoid errors by proofreading
GAIN understanding of the notion of ‘netiquette’
GET the knowledge to write powerful emails every time you write professionally
ACQUIRE the skill to contribute to a positive workplace culture through email
NEVER indulge in writing an embarrassing or ineffective email
GET efficient in saving time and eliminating stress when writing emails
ABSORB the tactics and learn email writing skills in simple steps
LEARN to strike the right cord and set the right tone while writing emails
GET the skill to learn email etiquette and business writing techniques that will help you in the long run
AVOID committing errors in an email that may baffle people
ACQUIRE the skill to improve communication within teams
ALL in all, save time in writing and responding to emails and get results faster
GET the skill to write clear email messages that explain everything
Especially crafted for the employees in organizations who communicate via email with their team members
Most of your professional work is done through emails
No special tools or skills are prerequisite.
Are you seeking a good response through your emails?
Do you want to create a big impact through your powerful emails?
Do you really feel that you need to save time while writing emails and get a quick response?
Henry Harvin’s short yet powerful course could change the direction of your career by making a great impact.
The course will definitely help you gain the necessary skills and make you proficient in writing an email that will draw a positive response and have an impact that will lead you towards your goal.
This course in no time will make you a master of writing an impactful email and save a lot of time. Moreover, it will establish a better relationship with the employees and your team through improved communication. This simple course will lead your way and make you understand how to make your emails more effective. If you will learn the art of saying something in such a manner that in few words it makes a bigger impact; what could be better than that as it will not only saves a lot of time but also make you a better communicator.
This rewarding course can take you ahead in your career and can leave a positive footprint in the minds of your colleagues and teammates. No matter what new tools pop up email will always be the most important way of communication in the professional world. If you are a part of the professional world then writing an effective email is a must as it is the need of the hour.
Having good business writing skills is an important component that gets you going in a job as it is an important tool that helps you communicate better and is a reflection of your personality and thought process.
The course will help you in the following ways after the completion:
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to have better communication with your team and you can also collaborate better with them. You can achieve the goal of learning business writing skills, email writing skills, and email etiquette with this one that will help you go a long way. The best part is you can save a lot of time in this whole exercise and increase your productivity. In addition to these, you will also be able to learn how to assign task through the mails, writing a persuasive subject line, make your emails scannable and share the rules of email,
- Develop an awareness of the potential use of digital communication
- Master the art of writing effective emails to achieve clarity and successful communication
- Learn to work within the set of principles to ensure professional, & effective email writing
- Comprehend the usage of perfect grammar
- Learn to write professional emails
- Get the knowledge to avoid errors by proofreading
- Gain an understanding of the notion of ‘netiquette’
- Get the knowledge to write powerful emails every time you write professionally
- Acquire the skill to contribute to a positive workplace culture through email
- Never indulge in writing an embarrassing or ineffective email
- Get efficient in saving time and eliminating stress when writing emails
- Absorb the tactics and learn email writing skills in simple steps
- Learn to strike the right cord and set the right tone while writing emails
- Get the skill to learn email etiquette and business writing techniques that will help you in the long run
- Avoid committing errors in an email that may baffle people
- Acquire the skill to improve communication within teams
- All in all, it saves time in writing and responding to emails and get results faster
- Get the skill to write clear email messages that explain everything
Words of appreciation from our Students
1. “A must for a professional. Very nicely explained and I learned many things from this course.” Lateef Hussain
2. “it was an informative session and good for beginners. The course was full of enriching content and a set of rules that must be followed to make you a better writer and communicator. ” Shraddha Malhotra
3. “Valuable learning experience as it can be applied on a daily basis and can help you go a long way in your career. everything was explained greatly and the rules are easy to understand.” Neelima Matthew
4. “I liked everything in the course, the learning experience was really good and helpful.” Jwaala Singh
5. “I Learnt a lot and would recommend joining such a creative course.” Mandeep Singh
Who this course is for:
- A graduate who has joined the job recently and is new to the workplace
- A manager or a team lead who seeks to build a positive team culture
- A professional who wants to write more persuasive emails to have a larger impact
Download 21 Email Etiquette Rules Every Professional Should Follow Free