Get Agile Certified & Learn about the key and most important concepts and tools of Agile Project Management (Scrum) Free Download
- You will become Agile certified (you will receive a certificate upon completion).
- You will learn the key concepts of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management.
- You will learn the meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and kanban boards.
- You will understand the differences between Agile and traditional project delivery (other methodologies).
- Tools and tips that you will love.
- Value for money. Guaranteed.
- A high quality learning experience.
- A guide/process to follow.
- You will learn to launch products faster.
- You will learn to launch apps faster.
- You will learn to launch online courses faster.
- You will learn to focus on an MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- You will learn about the importance of simplicity.
- An open mind and a willingness to learn.
- No prep work or previous knowledge required.
[EXCLUSIVE] Double Degree, Badges & Community. Upon completing this course you will receive 2 Certificates of Completion, an Agile Certified Digital Badge you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile or any other online profile & access to the most dynamic Agile Community in the world.
Think of this course as Agile for Dummies (or Agile for anyone and Agile for everyone). This agile course udemy will allow you to Master the most important concepts and tools of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery & Agile Project Management.
This Agile Crash Course has been designed to enable you to become Agile the Agile way, in less than an hour! You will become Agile certified when you finish this course (you will get a certificate upon completion) and you will learn from an Agile Master, an expert Project Manager & the author of The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
[PERKS] Course enrollment includes activities, handouts, quizzes, 1-on-1 expert support, LIFETIME access, free course updates and a 100% money-back guarantee!
✔️ What will you learn?
- The key concepts and tools of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management.
- The meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and kanban boards.
- How to apply Agile in your job and projects.
- The difference between Agile and traditional project delivery.
- The benefits and advantages of Agile.
- Why Agile is the preferred development methodology in the modern world.
- About the history of Agile.
- Why Agile isn’t only for Developers.
- Why Agile isn’t only for IT projects.
- How to use Agile to deliver quickly and often.
- How to use Agile to learn from your mistakes.
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real world examples and applications.
- Downloadable handouts which you can use as a reference, study guide, cheat sheet and the go to resource on the job.
- Quizzes and activities that help you validate what you learnt and put it into practice to increase your information retention.
- 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
✨ Why take this course?
- You will become Agile certified (you will receive a certificate upon completion).
- You will get awesome Freebies, including access to 2 Free Agile Courses from two leading Universities in the world, one in Zurich, Switzerland and another one in Virginia, USA.
- I will share with you the Best Free Tool to Manage your Agile Projects.
- You will be prepared to apply Agile to your projects.
- You will be able to speak about Agile with confidence.
- You will understand the difference between Agile and other methodologies.
- You will learn from an Agile Master and Agile expert who applies Agile on a daily basis.
- You will learn why Agile isn’t only for IT or Tech projects but it’s actually applied across many industries worldwide.
- It’s short, effective and practical. Think of this course as agile in a nutshell.
- It’s been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
- You will get tools and tips that you will love.
- It’s value for money. You will spend a small amount but gain a lot of knowledge.
- You have nothing to lose, you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee!
- You will get the inside scoop on all my future courses.
- You will get an Agile Project Management Certification when you complete the course.
°°If you already made up your mind about taking this course just click on the “Buy Now” button at the top, right hand side.°° If not, keep reading about this agile course udemy.
✨ Why take this course and not another one?
- It’s a Crash Course. So no bs, no fluff, only the good stuff ?
- It’s a BESTSELLING course, so buy with confidence. It’s not a coincidence so many people buy it.
- It was created by the founder of The Agile Knowledge Base (AgileKB dot com).
- It was created by the author of The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
- My value proposition is unique (see below “Pledge to All Students”).
- It comes with Closed Captions (subtitles in English).
- It includes free tools, free downloadable templates, real world examples, tips and freebies.
- You will learn from an Agile expert who applies this on a daily basis to his personal and professional projects.
- It has an active Q&A Community with real life questions from other students. Always answered by your expert Instructor.
- This course gets updated on a regular basis and you get all updates free for life!
How will this help you?
- You will be able to deliver projects, products and apps quickly and often, the Agile way!
- You will go fully prepared to a job that requires knowledge in Agile.
- You will feel more confident about Agile and how to apply it.
- You will be able to add this to your CV (just put it under “Professional Development” Agile Crash Course, Udemy and Year of Completion). This will help you land more jobs!
- What you will learn will make you effective and successful ?
- After completion of this course you will get an Agile Project Management Certification.
✐ Who is behind this course?
An Agile Expert and serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert Project Manager and MBA (x2) who founded The Agile Knowledge Base (AgileKB dot com) & wrote The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about Agile.
- Beginners, people without any Agile experience or knowledge.
- People who have heard the words “user stories,” “backlog,” “retrospectives,” “sprints,” “scrum master,” “product owner,” “MVP,” “swim lanes,” “kanban board,” etc. and wondered what it meant.
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators and basically anyone interested in learning Agile.
- People who want to learn about an exciting methodology,
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
- People that think that traditional project delivery takes too long and want to explore other options.
- People who want to learn about the most important and popular Agile Methodology: SCRUM.
- Udemy Instructors who want to launch courses faster, the Agile way!
- People who want to get an Agile Project Management Certification.
This course is not suitable for:
- People that prefer quantity over quality.
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
- People who aren’t prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
- People who already have a lot of experience with Agile and are more intermediate to advanced.
- People who want to learn about less popular Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP).
°°If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now” and we’ll be in touch soon.°°
- You will learn Agile! If you don’t ask for a refund within 30 days.
- Agile is currently the preferred delivery option in technology projects and environments across the world. Yet Agile is not only for IT!
- Agile will allow you to deliver projects, products and apps quickly and often.
- Agile is the buzz word and a global trend. More and more people want to learn Agile every day in the world.
- Agile is not perfect and it won’t solve all your problems. But it will give you a different view and approach to managing them.
- Agile is not suitable for all projects but it is for many.
- Knowing about Agile will allow you to land more jobs and this agile course udemy will help you prepare.
- You will enjoy this agile udemy course, guaranteed.