Download Tutorial Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide
This course is no Angular course, but it includes detailed explanations of the core concepts used as well as about Angular in general. However, keep in mind that, as this course is no Angular course, having additional resources like my “Angular – The Complete Guide” course is recommended.
In this course, Maximilian, experienced web developer as well as author of many 5-star rated Udemy courses and host of the “Academind” coding channel on YouTube, will take you on a hands-on journey to get you to build your own Angular + NodeJS Applications in no time.
This course follows a hands-on approach, which means that the whole course is structured around one big application and the different concepts will be explained detailedly as they are introduced in this application.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Set up a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB + Angular Application with the help of the Angular CLI
- Use NodeJS and Express efficiently
- Build reusable Components in Angular and create a reactive User Experience with the Tools provided by Angular
- Connect your NodeJS (or any other language!) backend with your Angular App through Angular’s HttpClient service
- Provide appropriate endpoints on your Backend, for your Frontend to consume
- Add advanced features like file upload and pagination
- Make your Application more secure by implementing Users, Authentication as well as Authorization
- Handle Errors gracefully
- And much more…!
This hands-on concept allows you to not get stuck in the theory, but instantly see real implementation examples!
Hear what students of other courses as well as viewers of my YouTube channel have to say
Max has gone through great lengths to create great content and this course has been great. His teaching style covers everything from basic to advanced topics, and his explanations have been thorough on each topic
Max demonstrates very good knowledge of the subject matter and great enthusiasm in delivering the lectures.
Max does a wonderful job making the core concepts of Angular approachable and accessible.
Don’t stop at the basics!
Do you know those courses which show you a “Hello World“ example and then call it an end? That won’t happen to you in this course. While beginning with a very basic app and basic features, you will quickly be able to incorporate many different Routes, Observables, Events, Authentication and Authorization, Error Handling and much more into your applications.
The best thing is: You’ll learn all that by putting it into practice immediately! No wall of powerpoint slides, no unrealistic mini-examples – this is the real deal!
Who should take this course?
- Basic NodeJS/Express and Angular Experience is strongly recommended
- MongoDB (+ Mongoose) knowledge is a plus as MongoDB will be used in this course but won’t be subject of in-depth explanations
- NO expert or advanced knowledge on any of these topics is required or assumed
By the end of this course, you will be able to create your own, awesome NodeJS + Angular applications!