- Build your own Machine Learning classifier to predict the type of breast cancer, after creating this system, you will have an understanding of classification problems and you will help patients and doctors at the same time!
- Develop a tool that helps sellers and marketing agencies to target their customers. After completing this project you will be ready to apply your machine learning knowledge to most unsupervised problems!
- Discover an exciting world of Neural Networks hands-on by building a model that predicts prices of houses in the Boston area. This will give you a great introduction to regression problems and Deep
- Learning in general.
- Creating your own model that is able to recognize objects on a raw image with superhuman accuracy. Here you will learn how to build state of the art models for image recognition tasks.
- Build an Artificial Intelligence agent that solves atari games in front of you! Learn how Alpha-Go has beaten the best Go player in the world.
What do self-driving cars, face recognition, web search, industrial robots, missile guidance, and tumor detection have in common? They are all complex real-world problems being solved with applications of intelligence (AI). This course provides you with a broad understanding of the basic techniques for building intelligent computer systems and an understanding of how AI is applied to problems.
In this course, you will progress to advanced AI techniques and concepts, and work on real-life datasets on how training works, model evaluation and how to process their first dataset in Supervised and Unsupervised Learning. You will be introduced to neural networks, machine Learning, and Deep Learning. You will understand the concept of Artificial Intelligence and how it is applicable in the enterprise context. You will then cover the basics of machine learning relate how Deep Learning and AI fits with them.
Finally, you will see understand, Deep Reinforcement Learning and will be able to implement AI in your applications.
Style and Approach
A comprehensive course that takes you through AI in 3 hours. It is packed with step by step instructions and working examples.
- Understanding how to solve Supervised and Unsupervised tasks using Machine Learning and Deep
- Learning concepts
- Understand the various aspects to be considered while deploying AI models
- Understanding Reinforcement Learning and why is it so important for building AI systems
Download Free Tutorial Artificial Intelligence in 3 Hours