C# Basics for Absolute Beginners in C# and .NET Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Basics of C# programming language right from setting up .NET development environment
Overview of .NET, C# coding concepts such as Variables, Operators, Selection & Iterative statements, Debugging C# programs, and so on.
ACTIVITIES: Quizzes, Assignments, Coding Exercises to apply your learnings in C# .NET
Lots of demos showing how to use newly learned C# coding constructs
No prior knowledge of C# and .NET programming is required. This course will cover everything you need to get started with C# programming fundamentals.
Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio Community Edition or Visual Studio or Visual Studio for Mac or any other IDE that supports C#
To complete the interactive elements of the course including coding challenges and exercises, you’ll need a laptop/desktop with an internet connection.
(Course Updated as of Jul-2020)
Are you feeling confused with various free C# tutorials? Are you looking for a better approach to learn the C# .NET programming language? Do you want to understand C# development environments, C# coding concepts such as Variables, Operators, Selection statements, Iterative statements, and so on.
If you had answered Yes for any of the questions above, then this course is for you.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of the C# programming language in .NET from the ground up. You will apply the learnings through lots of quizzes, assignments, coding challenges, etc. You will be taken through a carefully selected approach for beginners towards learning C# programming fundamentals.
If you are completely new to C# programming, you might be feeling entirely lost on where and how to get started to learn C#. You are finding the free C# tutorial videos on the internet too overwhelming or difficult to understand. You feel confused and helpless without proper guidance. You are planning or moved to another project which works on C# programming language.
You are looking for a direction to learn the fundamentals of C# programming language. You want to understand C# coding concepts through an easier approach. You are looking for a helping hand to learn the basics of C# .NET programming. You are looking for ways to improve your current situation. This course will help you in achieving them.
You will be mentored throughout each step of your learning process. This course will help you in giving a head start to your new journey as a C# programmer. This course will make you apply the learnings by coding for simple problem statements.
At The End Of This Course
- You will have a strong foundation on the basics of C# programming language and coding constructs.
- Next, you will be more confident to learn advanced C# programming concepts.
- Finally, you will be ready to begin your career as a C# .NET programmer.
More Reasons To Take This Course
- You can take this course without the need for any C# or .NET coding experience.
- Learn the C# programming fundamentals which are the building blocks of .NET programming.
- Employment of C# .NET developers is projected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations. .NET developers will be needed to respond to an increased demand for computer software.
- The skills you learn from this course will be relevant in the future and aid in learning advanced C# programming. The software industry is only going to grow bigger!
- Each lesson in this course is bite-sized and easy to finish.
- Coding challenges within the course structure. No need for external coding environment
- Downloadable resources and guides.
- Quizzes and Assignments that make you productive while taking the course.
- A friendly instructor who honestly cares about your success.
What Other Students Who Have Taken This Course Say:
“To the point and quality. Plenty of opportunities to work on your own and not have to keep up with someone lecturing.” – Jacob Humphrey
“Very interactive and the concepts explained are very clear and understandable.” – Shubham Kanadje
“Good basics, it taught me things I didn’t know even though I’m already intermediate in C#” – José Paúl Millanes Morimoto
“Pretty good match for me. I like the simplicity and friendly mode of presentation.” – Marvin Kip
“The teaching method is good and easy to understand” – Francis Britto
Why Am I Doing This?
A career in the C# .NET development has been the backbone of my success. The job as a C# programmer has helped me immensely in paying off my educational loan, pay towards my marriage expenses, purchase a new house, and invest in the future.
Moreover, I felt great satisfaction when teaching others, be it to my friends during college or to my colleagues in the software companies. This was mostly 1-to-1 or to a group of 5-10 people.
I was looking for a way to reach more people to teach them computer programming. I found Online Courses as the best option to teach more people at their own time and pace.
See you in the course video!
What Do You Get When You Enroll In C# Basics: Learn C# Programming with .NET Core?
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates to the course content
- Personalized support and answers to your questions
- Udemy certificate of completion
- 30-Day 100% money-back guarantee
About Your Instructor
Praveenkumar Bouna, shortly Praveen, is a software engineer with over 15 years of C# .NET development experience. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering. He has worked in Security & Surveillance as well as Access Control systems in top MNCs in the software industry. He is known for his simpler teaching approach towards explaining various complex topics his colleagues come across in everyday programming life.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute Beginners, who are completely new to C# and .NET. This course will provide you with a strong foundation on C# programming with .NET Core
- Programmers from a different programming language, who have experience in a language other than C#. This course will help you learn the syntax used in C# language with .NET Core.
Download C# Basics for Absolute Beginners in C# and .NET Free