Canva for Begginers – Create Your Own Puzzle Feed for Instagram Free Download
About This Class
This online class will teach you everything you need to know to create your own Puzzle Feed for Instagram, using the free online tool: Canva.
If you ever find yourself scrolling through Instagram asking how these popular influencers make such beautiful custom feeds that look like a puzzle, then in this class you will learn how!
The best part of this class is that you will make your design on Canva, and there’s no need to be a professional graphic designer to make the most beautiful puzzle feed.
In this class you will learn:
- What is Canva and why I chose it to make this project
- How to make a custom dimension image for your puzzle feed.
- How to add a background image, stock photos, and text.
- How to add your own photos, vectors, and icons.
- How to add stock photos, illustrations, grids, frames and more.
- How to cut your image for Instagram using an app or Adobe Photoshop.
NOTE: We will only use Photoshop to cut the image for the feed. But, in case you want to make it even easier, I’ll also teach you how to do it using a mobile app. So, there’s no graphic design knowledge needed!
This class is for:
- Anyone that wants a unique Instagram Feed.
- Anyone that wishes to make a Puzzle Feed but has no experience in graphic design.
- Any graphic designer that wants to show their creative side on Instagram.
- Anyone that wants to help to grow their followers.
You will need: Your computer, your smartphone, and your creativity!
So, if you are ready to get started on your own Puzzle Feed, then let’s begin!
DownloadCanva for Begginers – Create Your Own Puzzle Feed for Instagram Free Download Free