CISSP – Domain 2 Asset Security – 2020 Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Deep understanding of the CISSP Domain 2 – Asset Security.
Get ready for taking the (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) examination.
Understand the importance of data classification and the implication that it has on the following steps of data management.
Distinguish between Personally Identifying Information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI).
Handle sensitive data, from labeling to destruction.
Be able to make the distinction between the different data roles and understand their scope of responsibilities.
Discern the seven Safe Harbor principles.
Get familiar with security controls baselines and standards.
Be inclined to learn more about Asset Security.
Wanting to successfully prepare for the (ISC)² CISSP examination.
Have you heard that the CISSP is the hottest cybersecurity certification?
Are you looking for the most detailed course on CISSP Domain 2 – Asset Security?
Are you interested in cyber security?
–> If the answer is YES, this course is for YOU.
Top three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- CISSP examination: This course will prepare you for the CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam.
- Taught by a certified cyber professional: On top of the theory, I will share with you my insightful experience and illustrate it with concrete real-life examples.
- Next career step: This course will enable you to reach your next career step, to get an appealing cyber profile and set your learning journey into motion.
On a high-level, the course has three sections:
- Classifying and Labeling Data
- Identifying Data Roles
- Protecting Privacy
What’s in it for me, in detail?
The course is divided into three sections, subdivided into topics as following:
I. Classifying and Labeling Data
- Drafting Sensitive Data
- Data Classification
- Defining Security Requirements
- Three Different Data States
- Managing Sensitive Data
- Protecting with Cryptography
II. Identifying Data Roles
- The Six Data Roles
III. Protecting Privacy
- Basics to Protect The Privacy
Related information security certifications:
This CISSP course is perfectly designed for the preparation of IT Security certifications, ethical hacking penetration testing and for the following cyber security certifications:
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager certification from ISACA,
- CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls certification from ISACA
- CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional certification from (ISC)²
- CISSP concentrations: CISSP ISSAP, CISSP ISSEP, CISSP ISSMP
- CSSK Cloud Security certification from CSA
- CompTIA Security+ certification
In addition, you will also get:
✔ Unlimited Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ High quality support in the Q&A section.
✔ A Udemy “Certificate of Completion” for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ BONUS: 10 CISSP practice questions for Domain 2.
What’s next? Hit the “Buy Now” or “Add to cart” button to start your CISSP course today !
See you in class !
Who this course is for:
- Juniors in cyber security willing to learn more about data classification, data roles, and privacy protection.
- Cyber experts that want to pass the CISSP examination.
- Anyone that wants to prepare the CISSP Domain 2 – Asset Security.
- Students preparing for the (ISC)² CISSP Certification Exam
Download CISSP – Domain 2 Asset Security – 2020 Free