Clear and Simple VMware vSphere 6.5 Foundations VCP – Part 1 Free Tutorial Download
- vCenter and ESXi installation, updates, and configuration
- Understand vSphere Storage including VSAN, iSCSI, NFS, and VMFS
- Create and manage Virtual Machines (VM) and vApps
- Create vSphere Standard and Distributed Switches
- Deploy VMs from a Template and Clone VMs
- You should have a basic understanding of vSphere Concepts.
- You can complete my Clear and Simple VMware Certified Associate (VCA-DBT) course to prepare for this course.
Are you looking for VMware vSphere Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand? Do you need to prepare for the VMware vSphere 6.5 Foundations exam?
I am a VMware Certified Instructor who has taught thousands of hours of live training directly for VMware. Most lectures in this course are 5 – 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer. This course gives you an understanding of vSphere foundation concepts.
VMware vSphere is everywhere. Non-virtualized datacenters are a thing of the past, and in order to stay relevant you must understand vSphere. This course builds off my “Clear and Simple vSphere Certified Associate” videos, and gives you a deeper understanding of vSphere.
You will learn about vSphere concepts like VMFS and NFS storage, templates, cloning, vCenter and ESXi installation,Update Manager, and VSAN. I will also provide live demos of many common tasks that you may need to perform as a vSphere Administrator using the vSphere Web Client.
- Administrators that need to learn vSphere fundamentals.
- Anyone who plans to take the vSphere 6.5 Foundations Exam.