CMOS Analog Circuit Design Free Download
- Understand a broad perspective of analog IC design
- Refresh their understanding of analog IC design if they have been away from the field for a period of time
- Understand the requirements for an analog IC designer
- See how technology, modeling, and circuit design come together in analog IC design
- Have a top-level understanding of sources, amplifiers, op amps, comparators, and DA and AD converters
- Look into the future of analog IC design
- Students should have an interest in the topic of analog IC design or at least the motivation to find out what it is all about
- There are no prerequisites but any previous knowledge of the topic will help the student get more from the class
This course serves as a brief overview of the topic of analog IC design. It is a high level view of what analog IC design is all about and discusses the requirements for a designer in this field. In reality, this course is a snapshot of a more detailed, 40 hour course on CMOS analog design found elsewhere.
The target audience for this course should have some familiarity with analog circuits and integrated circuit technology. The terminology used is that found in both academia and industry.
This course is stand alone and has no quizzes or other material – it is designed to be a quick refresher or a introduction to the topic of analog IC design. The course will take approximately 3 hours to complete and consists of 12 lectures of 15-20 minutes in length.
Students new to analog IC design can take this course to gain an overview of the topic. Those who are familiar with IC design or have been away from the field for a while, can use the course to come up to date with the field of analog IC design.
The more detailed 40 hour course on CMOS Analog Design is found on other venues (Continued Professional Development at Imperial College of London) and has quizzes associated with the course. Check with the instructor, Dr. Allen, if you are interested in the in-depth course or go to the Imperial College website.
- This Overview of Analog IC Design should be taken by anyone who would like to gain a quick refresher or a general introduction into the topic of Analog IC Design
- This course will prepare the student to go into a more detailed study found elsewhere (www.aicdesign.org) on the topic.
- This course can be taken to determine the students interest in the topic of analog IC design
DownloadCMOS Analog Circuit Design Free Download Free