Collection Views Free Tutorial Download
A collection view manages an ordered set of content, such as the grid of photos in the Photos app, and presents it visually.
Collection views are a collaboration between many different objects, including:
- Cells. A cell provides the visual representation for each piece of your content.
- Layouts. A layout defines the visual arrangement of the content in the collection view.
- Your data source object. This object adopts the
UICollectionViewDataSourceprotocol and provides the data for the collection view.
- Your delegate object. This object adopts the
UICollectionViewDelegateprotocol and manages user interactions with the collection view’s contents, like selection and highlighting.
- Collection view controller. You typically use a
UICollectionViewControllerobject to manage a collection view. You can use other view controllers too, but a collection view controller is required for some collection-related features to work.
Download Collection Views Free