Complete Introduction to Google Data Studio 2020 Edition Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Learn from an Instructor with over 10 years teaching Data Analysis and Dashboard Design
Create POWERFUL Interactive Dashboards from Google Sheets Data in Minutes
Analyze Google Sheets in MINUTES using powerful visualizations
Create Year to Date, Month to Date, Week to Date Calculations with the click of the mouse
Learn to SHARE and COLLABORATE using Reports and Dashboards of data
Create powerful SCORECARDS displaying Key Metrics and KPIs
Create TIME SERIES graphs that easily display Month to Date, Previous Month and many more
Display COMPARISONS to Previous Periods
Create FILTERS to easily create interactive dashboards, graphs and reports
Learn powerful VISUALIZATIONS such as Column, Bar, Pie, Scatterplot
You will need a Google Account
You will need access to Google Sheets
You will need access to Google Data Studio
**** Updated July 2020 – this bestselling Udemy course has been updated ****
- “Excellent systematic explanation by the instructor.”
- “I am very happy with the content and delivery of this course. Ian, you did a great job!”
- “Very nice course, highly recommended. I passed from zero to do the most complicated dashboard at the agency I work in, involving complex filters and data consolidation of big databases. Thanks for all your support”
In this course you will learn the BEST techniques and tools for turning data into MEANINGFUL analysis using Google Data Studio
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn – an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 95 000 enrollments on Udemy and consistently high reviews. Ian specialises in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI and Google Data Studio.
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
In this course we are going to show you how to SUPERCHARGE your Google Sheets into Interactive Dashboards and INCREDIBLE reports. Google Data Studio works seamlessly with your Google Sheets data to create amazing data analysis in minutes.
Google Data Studio is an incredibly easy to use drag and drop tool that allows a multitude of different visualizations to be created in minutes. The addition of filtering tools produces stunning reports that will take your data analysis to the next level.
Google Data Studio is available free to people with a Google or Gmail account.
In this course we are going to teach you the following:
- How to connect Data Studio to Google Sheets
- Learn how to calculate Averages, Highest values, Lowest Values and number of Unique Values
- Create Scorecards to display key metrics and KPIs
- Create powerful trend analysis graphs to help with forecasting
- Create Year to Date, Month to Date and Previous Month calculations with the click of a mouse button
- Learn to gain powerful analysis from Stacked Bar and 100% graphs
- Create powerful Time and Category filters to easily create interactive reports
- Learn to share your Reports and Dashboards with other users
Google Data Studio is truly an amazing product for creating insight and intelligence from your Google Sheets data.
Who this course is for:
- Google Sheets users and Excel users who want to learn how to use Google Data Studio to analyze and report data
Download Complete Introduction to Google Data Studio 2020 Edition Free
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyg0w8otj8260z6/[ freetuts.download ] Udemy – Complete Introduction to Google Data Studio 2020 Edition.zip?dl=0