Cultivate the Mind of the Warrior With David Goggins Free Download
Our suffering can become our superpower.
Are you willing to be uncomfortable in order to become the best version of yourself? Are you dedicated to embracing pain to discover your fullest potential?
David Goggins gets right to the root of growth; as a retired U.S. Navy SEAL and former U.S. Air Force Tactical Air Control Party member who took part in the War in Afghanistan and the Iraq War, David understands how it takes embracing challenges and suffering to become the most powerful version of ourselves.
From earning a living from killing cockroaches to becoming a soldier and one of the top elite endurance athletes in the world, David proves in this episode that once a man decides that he’s dedicated to living the best version of himself there truly is no limit to what we can overcome.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The “Lowest Me Mentality” and How to Overcome It
- Motivation vs. Obsession—and Which One We Want
- The 40% Rule and a Power Analogy of Heaven
- The Jar of F*ck and and Importance of Controlling our Morning
- The Cookie Jar and How to Create an Indestructible Mental Toolbox
- How Suffering Changes our Self-Identity and Reveals our Strengths
- Why Peace and Enlightenment is reached through Adversity and Suffering
DownloadCultivate the Mind of the Warrior With David Goggins Free Download Free