Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design in a data definition language, but if you don’t master database designing and management, you will miss the opportunity to create databases designs or manage data properly.
What if you could change that?
My complete Database Design course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to learn database design process, create advanced SQL queries, master SQL and master Oracle & PostgreSQL. For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it. 🙂
What Is In This Course?
Your Database Design Skills Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re an expert at database design, know The Relational Data Model, master Logical Database Design, do Querying and Manipulating Data, learn Data Management, know Functional Dependencies and Normalization, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even design databases.
As what Vitalik Buterin, a Russian-Canadian programmer and a co-founder of Ethereum, says “In order to have a decentralised database, you need to have security. In order to have security, you need to – you need to have incentives.”
This is offered with a 30 days money back guarantee. You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Database Design Training, You’ll Learn:
- The Entity Relationship (= ER) Model
- The Relational Data Model
- Logical Database Design
- Relational Algebra (an algebraic query
- language for the relational model)
- MYSQL, PostgreSQL
- Querying and Manipulating Data
- SQL Data Definition Language
- Single Block Queries
- Transaction Management and Concurrency Control
- Database Access from a Programming Language: JDBC 5
- Data Management
- Data Storage and Indexing
- File Organization and Indexes
- Tree-structured Indexing: B+-trees
- Hash-based Indexing
- Indexes in PostgreSQL
- Query Evaluation, optimization & Plans in PostgreSQL
- Functional Dependencies and Normalization
- System Development Life Cycle
- Preparing Written Documentation, Visual Materials
- Database Design
- Database development process
- Relational database design using ERD
- Normalizing database designs
- Object-relational design using EERD
- Advanced SQL
- The DBMS lifecycle
Is This For You?
- Do you want to learn database design process?
- Are you wondering how to create advanced SQL queries?
- Do you understand how to master SQL, Oracle & PostgreSQL?
Then this course will definitely help you.
This course is essential to all software developers, database designers web developers, data scientist, data analysts and anyone looking to master database design.
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.
Why To Master Database Design?
Let Me Show You Why To Master Database Design:
1. You will learn database design process.
2. You will create advanced SQL queries.
3. You will master SQL.
4. You will master Oracle & PostgreSQL.
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my course. You can be sure you’re going to absolutely love it, and I can’t wait to share my knowledge and experience with you inside it!
Why wait any longer?
Click the green “Buy Now” button, and take my course 00% risk free now!
- All Software Developers, Database Designers Web Developers, Data Scientist, Data Analysts
- Anyone Looking To Master Database Design
- This Is Not For People Looking For Lazy Ways To Do Things
Download Free Tutorial Database Design & Management: MySQL, Oracle & PostgreSQL