Designing for Azure Identity Management Free Tutorial Download
This Designing for Azure Identity Management course will guide you through the theory and practice of recognizing, implementing, and deploying the services on offer within your enterprise. Learn how to better the protection of your organization by designing advanced identity management solutions. Recommended for those who already have some experience with the subject, this course is comprised of 24 lectures, including demos, and expertly instructed by one of our MS Azure subject matter experts.
- Study and understand what Azure AD Domain Services do and what they can offer
- Learn to create and manage hybrid identities via Azure AD Connect
- Understand the principles of Azure MFA and SSO, and how to enable them
- Recognize and deploy the key principles of Azure AD B2B and B2C
- Learn and utilize Privileged Identity Management
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who are interested in getting certified with MS Azure
- Those looking to become Azure architects and/or tasked with designing identity management solutions
- A mid-range knowledge of MS Azure is recommended before starting this course
- An understanding of identity management concepts
Related Training Content
For more courses related to MS Azure, visit our dedicated Content Training Library.
Download Designing for Azure Identity Management Free