Electrical Engineering – Further AC Theory Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
• Learn how AC circuits respond
• Be confident using Phasors to work out circuit response.
• Work with complex numbers to calculate series and parallel impedance
• Explore and observe frequency response in RLC circuits.
A basic understanding of AC Theory.
An understanding of Ohm’s Law.
A basic understanding of trigonometry.
In this course you will expand your knowledge and confidence working with AC values. Complex numbers will be introduced, and used to work out the values of parallel impedances.
You will become confident using phasors to represent AC values, and learn how to multiply, divide, add and subtract phasors.
You will learn how to represent impedances using complex numbers, and how to manipulate these values.
Who this course is for:
- Students with a fundamental knowledge of AC Theory.
- Students wishing to study Electrical Engineering at a higher level.
- People with an interest in Electrical Engineering
Download Electrical Engineering – Further AC Theory Free