Embedded Linux Step by Step using Beaglebone Black Free Download
- Understanding ROM –Uboot-Kernel boot process on Linux-ARM systems and Testing
- Kernel, Bootloaders compilations Step-by-Step and testing on Beaglebone Hardware
- U-Boot, MLO, SPL, explanation and Testing
- Understanding various sub systems of AM335x SOC such as GPIOs, I2C, MMC, boot modes ,etc
- Understanding platform devices and how it works
- Understanding ARM-board configuration files
- Linux device Tree
- Understating various boot modes of AM335x
- eMMC OS updating and booting new Debian OS
- Serial booting (UART)
- TFTP booting
- NFS booting
- Beaglebone Networking
- Busybox compilations and Testing
- Configuring and using Buildroot on Beablebone
- Writing uEnv dot txt from scratch and Testing
- Using I2C tools on BBB
- Hardware interfacing projects and ‘C’ application development using Eclipse IDE
- GPIO programming
- Interfacing external LEDs, 7 segment displays and code development
- Interfacing LCD and related projects
- Interfacing MPU6050 sensor and tilt sensing
- EEPROM programming
- Basic knowledge of linux commands may be required
- Basic ‘C’ Programming knowledge may be required but not mandatory
Update: English closed captions have been added, transcript available
Update # 1: MPU6050 interfacing and tilt sensing tutorials added
Update # 2: LCD interfacing tutorials added
The course is designed for Beginners to Advanced audience.
A comprehensive and practical course on learning Embedded Linux systems on Beaglebone hardware
100% hands-on and step by step explanation using hardware
This Course Demystifies learning Embedded Linux Systems and running embedded Linux and its various components on the Beaglebone hardware. See above “what will I learn?? “ section to understand what this course promises!
- Interesting Hardware interfacing projects and well explained inner working details step by step
- ‘C’ application development using Eclipse IDE for your Beaglebone hardware
- At the end of each section students will have exciting assignments to complete which strengthen their understanding deeply
- Embedded Linux quizzes to test your Understanding.
- Q/A and project related help from the instructor
1) Wireless networking projects using Beaglebone
2) Audio / Video projects
3) Touchscreen interfacing and much more.
I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get, No questions asked a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. But I am confident you won’t need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you.
Learning order of FastBit Embedded Brain Academy Courses,
If you are a beginner in the field of embedded systems, then you can take our courses in the below-mentioned order.
This is just a recommendation from the instructor for beginners.
1) Microcontroller Embedded C Programming: absolute beginners(Embedded C)
2) Embedded Systems Programming on ARM Cortex-M3/M4 Processor(Optional )(ARM Cortex M4 Processor specific)
2) Mastering Microcontroller with Embedded Driver Development(MCU1)
3) Mastering Microcontroller: TIMERS, PWM, CAN, RTC,LOW POWER(MCU2)
4) Mastering RTOS: Hands-on FreeRTOS and STM32Fx with Debugging(RTOS)
5) ARM Cortex M Microcontroller DMA Programming Demystified(DMA)
6) STM32Fx Microcontroller Custom Bootloader Development(Bootloader)
7) Embedded Linux Step by Step using Beaglebone Black(Linux)
- Students who are looking to explore the world of Linux on ARM
- Professionals or students work on Embedded linux systems