Entrepreneurship – Finding and Testing Your Business Idea Free Tutorial Download
The prospect of starting your own business from scratch can feel at once exhilarating and overwhelming. Before you launch a new business, it’s critical that you validate and test your ideas to determine if they represent legitimate market needs. In this course, Dave Crenshaw helps you determine first which businesses are best suited to you as an entrepreneur, and then how to brainstorm ideas and identify which idea is a real opportunity. Lastly, he helps you create and execute a plan to test for validity before you start a business.
- Recognize effective an ineffective starting points for finding new business ideas.
- Differentiate between business ideas with opportunity factors and those without.
- Break down how demand relates to choosing a business idea.
- List some of the resources you should assess before beginning a business.
- Explain what proprietary advantage is and how it can benefit your business.
- Summarize the benefits of creating a micro business plan before you invest money in your idea.
Download Entrepreneurship – Finding and Testing Your Business Idea Free