ESP32 Email Alert Based on Sensors Reading Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Program ESP32 Effectively
Create a fully functional Project in no Time
Read Sensor data using ESP32 Board
Send Email alert when sensor reading goes above a certain value
Basic Knowledge of Programming
>>> ESP32 Email Alert Based on Sensors Reading: Send Emails using ESP32 to get instant alerts including sensor reading and alarms per specific condition that you choose. <<<
Welcome to this course.
The course lesson will explain “ESP32 Email Alert Based on Sensors Reading” by using Arduino IDE coding and Arduino Environment. This course will work best for you if your basic knowledge of Electronics and Arduino. You will learn how to interface the ESP32 with your Computer and Control it using Arduino IDE to read sensor data and other alerts via emails accordingly.
ESP32 can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects, or Home Automation related projects.
You’ll learn how to:
- Set up electronic circuits
- Set up the Communication protocol on ESP32
- Write basic applications for ESP32 in Arduino to control basics functions
- Advanced Control sensors and email automation using ESP32
- How to Integrate ESP32 sensors and switches
Why Learn ESP32?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want Physical interaction with your computer system & to display the operations on PC Screen
ESP32 is one of the cost-effective tools which you can create or purchase & starts programming to interact with physical elements with your logic & create results the way you want.
And using Arduino IDE, you can fully control the ESP32Board and the various process parameters like Motor Speed, LED ON/OFF Feedback, Temperature Signal.
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative Projects. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone interested in connecting his project to the internet with a low budget solution
- ESP32 Geeks
Download ESP32 Email Alert Based on Sensors Reading Free