What you’ll learn
Learn to use Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
Learn linux basics
Learn to crack WPA networks
Learn to remain anonymous while hacking
Learn to hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
Learn to launch various Man in the Middle Framework (MITMF) plugins
Learn to use Wireshark
Learn to use veil framework to make payloads and get access to victim machine file system
Learn about information gathering tools like nmap and netdiscover
Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems
Network basics & how devices interact inside a network
Learn about BEEF framework
Learn to make custom malware and backdoors with Python
Learn to make port scanner with Python
Learn to make macchanger with Python
Learn about Socket Programming with Python
Learn to gain control over computer systems using client side attacks
Learn to create complete web crawler with Python: Application that crawls all subdomains and links
Learn to customize payloads to bypass most antiviruses
Learn to discover vunerabilties like XSS, HTMLI, URI redirection, XEE and Host Header Injection in live and test website
Learn to gather sensitive information about websites
Use social engineering to gain full control over target systems
Learn to create some networking applications with Python like nmap scanner and macchanger
Computer with a minimum 4GB RAM (8GB+ Preferred)
No Programming, Hacking Knowledge Required
Adding wireless adapter for hacking skill is optional (BUT if you want to learn WIFI hacking skills, you must have one)
No networking Knowledge is Required
Practice everything along videos, otherwise it is useless
Welcome to this most comprehensive course on Ethical Hacking. Hacking is not always a rewarding activity but it is one of the most fun profession where you can use your knowledge to make yours and others system secured. This course will try to turn you into a person who can check for the vulnerability in the system and make your own payload to pen-test that system and evaluate proper security measures that needs to be adopted. We’ll try to make payloads and test systems from section one, Thus this course is highly practical. We (Bit4Stack Tech Inc.) assumes that you have no prior knowledge in these topics, So we will provide some theory related to networking at the beginning and hands on examples with it.
Highlights of Course:
- Basic File System commands
- Upgrade packaging commands
- permission commands
Installing Victim and Hacker Machine in Virtual Box
- Installing test windows 10 on Virtual Box
- Using netdiscover and nmap to uncover IP addresses and mac addresses
- Using airodump-ng to sniff packets
- Using Handshake protocols
- Using aireplay-ng to deauth clients
Man In the Middle Framework
- ARP Spoofing
- Plugins to take screenshot and inject js-url and jskeylogger
- Analyzing packets flow
- Creating undetectable backdoor
- Create reverse shell
- Browser Exploitation
- Running multiple Hook commands
- Linux Commands
Python Crash Course
- Variable and Statements
- Values and types
- Flow controls
- Object Oriented Programming
- Regular Expression
- Threading and many more..
Port Scanner and Nmap
- Scan for IP, mac addresses and Open Port of machine
- UDP, TCP and Comprehensive scan
- Using subprocess
Writing a Keylogger
- pynput keylogger
- pyperclip keylogger
Writing a Malware and Backdoor
- Undetectable backdoor and malware
- Captures screenshot, Locks PC, Opens Web browser, Hijacks Saved Passwords
- Hack cmd of window client
Writing a web Crawler
- Write crawler to find subdomains and links
- Using BeautifulSoup
- Python Crash Course
Introduction to BurpSuite
- Burpsuite: Repeater, Audit and Crawl, Intruder
Cross Site Scripting Attacks
- Make custom payloads
- Hijack Events
- run multiple payloads to test for XSS in live websites
- URL Path Fragment
- URL path redirection
- HTML injection
- Host Header Injection
- XML External Entity attack
- Introduction to BurpSuite
- Host .onion website
- Proxy Chains
- Mac Changer
- and many more!
- TOR network
- Basics of network hacking / penetration testing.
- Changing MAC address & bypassing filtering.
- Network mapping.
- ARP Spoofing – redirect the flow of packets in a network.
- Spying on any client connected to the network – see usernames, passwords, visited urls ….etc.
- Inject code in pages loaded by any computer connected to the same network.
- Replace files on the fly as they get downloaded by any computer on the same network.
- Create malware for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Hack Windows, OS X and Linux using custom backdoor.
- Bypass Anti-Virus programs.
- Use fake login prompt to steal credentials.
- Display fake updates.
- Use own keylogger to spy on everything typed on a Windows or OS X computer.
- Learn the basics of website hacking / penetration testing.
- Discover subdomains.
- Discover hidden files and directories in a website.
- Discover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities, XXE and HTMLI.
All tutorials and videos have been made using our own routers, servers, websites and other resources, they do not contain any illegal activity. We do not promote, encourage, support or excite any illegal activity or hacking without written permission in general. We want to raise security awareness and inform our readers on how to prevent themselves from being a victim of hackers. If you plan to use the information for illegal purposes, we highly condemn it. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the given information.
- For aspirants who want to learn Ethical Hacking using Kali Linux tools
- For those who wants to learn Python for pentesting the systems
- For future Security Officers who want to learn scripting language to make career out of it
- For those who wants to learn to secure their systems from cyber security attacks