Excel for Beginners – Practical Course in 60 mins Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Master over 60 skills to effectively create, work upon, save and share spreadsheets/workbooks. The skills will enable learners to perform number processing, use formulae, applying formatting, adding images, conditional formatting, and visual data representation in graphs and charts. The skills learnt in this course can be effectively applied by the students in their own Excel projects and work.
Students need to know to operate a computer and log onto Udemy and learn the course. This course is designed to be just over an hour and teaches a a huge list of skills, so the students must completely concentrate while learning. While doing the course, it is advisable to practise the project activities for better learning outcome.
UPDATE 20-December-2016: We have included the Practise Sheets for the 3 projects at the end of each section. You can download those files from th elast lecture of each section.
Learning Excel is rarely this easy and fast. We have come up with this free (for now!) course which will help you learn the commonly used MS Excel skills by investing just over an hour
Build a strong foundation in Excel and spreadsheet processing with this tutorial for beginners
What will be covered in the course?
- Number Processing
- Using Formulas
- Conditional Formatting
- Creating Graphs and Charts
- Adding Images to Spreadsheets
How it will be covered? Content and Overview (Now this is the important part)
By leveraging our decade long expertise in teaching MS Excel, we have come up with 3 short projects. A Loan Repayment Calculator, an Event Expense Report, and an Agenda.
So basically you will not be learning the old fashioned way i.e. the menu by menu and feature by feature way. You will directly learn to create these projects from the scratch. And while doing that you will learn all about the basics and commonly used features and tools in MS Excel. There are over 65 unique Micro-skills (For example, Applying Conditional Formatting, Changing Row Height, Formatting Cell Type, Creating Charts from Data, etc) in the course which you will learn while you learn to create these short projects. In short, this course will help you master MS Excel in a jiffy!
What are the requirements?
No specific eligibility requirements. This course is for anyone and everyone who is looking to learn or brush up the basics of Excel, in the shortest period of time.
When you learn this course, we strongly recommend that you create those projects simultaneously for an effective learning experience.
Who will benefit the most from this course?
The ideal student for this course is anyone and everyone who wants to learn or revise MS Excel basics and concepts. This course will be particularly helpful for
- Students learning excel for the first time,
- High School and College students,
- Individuals in supervisory roles,
- Sales and Marketing professionals,
- Students looking for a career in the fields of Data Analysis and Processing, and
- Anyone else looking to learn MS Excel in the shortest period of time.
Who this course is for:
- The target student for this course is anyone and everyone who wants to learn or revise MS Excel basics and concepts. This course will be particularly helpful for students learning excel for the first time, High School and College students, individuals in supervisory roles, Sales and Marketing professionals, students looking for a career in the fields of Data Analysis and Processing, and anyone else looking to learn MS Excel in the shortest period of time.
Download Excel for Beginners – Practical Course in 60 mins Free