Full introduction to Views in Drupal 8 Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
understand waht the Views module does
be able to create lists of any content that you have in your Drupal 8 system
be able to change any of the admin content pages – by adding filters, fields sorts etc.
be comfortable with the Views user interface
create new pages with content
create blocks with content
You should be able to use a computer at a basic level.
With Views are built all the lists of content in the default Drupal 8 installation. The front page list, the admin content overview page, all the taxonomy term, user lists etc.
Knowing how to use Views means not only that you can add bells and whistles to those pages, to make them look as you wish but also that you can create complete new pages, blocks with content, featured articles lists and much more.
In Drupal 8 the Views module is already in core. That means that it is no longer just the coolest contributed Drupal module, but is part of the whole must-know-how of Drupal.
In this course you will learn how to use the Views in order to edit the existing lists inside of a Drupal web site and also how to present new lists with your content.
We will go thought all the main tools and settings of the Views interface and I will show you as much examples as possible right away.
Who this course is for:
- newbies to Drupal 8 that want to learn Views
- Drupal 7 users that want to catch up with the Views module in Drupal 8
- people that have a Drupal 8 website and want to be able to change all the lists on their page
- owners of Drupal 8 website that want to create new lists of content
- new people to Drupal 8 that want to learn how to modify the lists of content on their websites
Download Full introduction to Views in Drupal 8 Free