Hello and Welcome!
Scared of coding interview?
This course will practice you with the must know Java interview questions.
In addition it will also prepare you to crack Java puzzle pattern. If you can learn the pattern, you can beat coding interview!
If you want to get your dream job, and you are serious about your career you should take this course.
In this course we will review Java interview questions from different areas:
- Arrays – advantages and disadvantages, initialization, search, sort, multi dimensional , puzzle.
- Collection – Framework, List, ArrayList, Vector, LinkedList.
- Maps – Map interface, HashMap, Hashtable, Internal Implementations, TreeMap, LinkedHashMap.
- Iterator – Iterator Interface, Fail-Fast, Fail-Safe, List Iterator.
- Puzzles – Programming puzzles from Google and Amazon.
The lecture were divided to short lectures of about 5 min each, so you will be able to come back to a specific topic and replay the lesson without the need to search in a specific long video for the part that you would like to repeat on.
Each lesson will include several questions; all of them are from real interviews. We’ll go over the questions and answer them.
Summarizing each few classes there will be a quiz, designed to repeat the material and help the student understand it even better.
- A beginner to advance ( 1-10 years ) developer who want to win a job as Java developer
- Java developer who want to learn java collection framework in more depth.
Download Free Tutorial Get your JAVA dream job! Collection Interview Questions