Download Tutorial Git Basics Course
If you’re serious about pursuing a career as a software developer or designer, at some point, you will need to learn a version control system. A VCS is an important, but sometimes overlooked, tool that is essential for keeping all but the most trivial projects on track. In this course we’ll talk about what version control is and how it works before covering the basics of one of the most popular version control systems available today – Git. By the time you’re finished with the course, you’ll be ready to start using Git on your next project.
What you’ll learn
- What Version Control Does
- How Version Control Works
- What Makes Git a Good Choice
- Using Git to Manage Basic Projects
- Working With GitHub and other Git Hosting Solutions