Learn all about Git and GitHub with VS Code
Learning Git and GitHub can be a frustrating experience because of the arcane commands and awkward interface. If you use VS Code, you’re in luck. In this course you’ll learn to take full advantage of Git and GitHub all within the familiar VS Code interface, where you will do most everything with a simple, single click.
- Create a Git local repository.
- Create a GitHub remote repository.
- Push local code changes to your remote repository.
- Access your code from any computer in the world.
- Download and clone free code from GitHub.
- Fork other people’s code.
- Understand branching and merging.
- Use Gists to save, and find, useful code snippets.
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size : 227 MB]