Download Tutorial Google Docs for Teachers
Google Docs has truly transformed how I create documents, store, access and share files and collaborate with colleagues. In over 20 years of teaching this is one of, if not the biggest, positive change that has come to my classroom.
I would like to give you the opportunity to also dramatically improve how you interact with and manage your word processed documents. Your students will love sharing and creating with you and their classmates.
Share my expertise and over 20 years teaching experience to make you, and potentially your workplace, effectively utilise the cloud-based features integral to Google Docs’ ongoing success.
Google Docs is cloud-based word processing software created by Google. It allows users to store files in “the cloud”, share files with other collaborators and edit documents with ease.
This course is suitable for all involved in education and I have developed the course to be applicable on both a personal level as well as having tremendous potential in any school.
- Develop the ability to create files and synchronise these across your various devices.
- Always access the most recent version of a document.
- Collaborate in real-time with students and colleagues on documents.
- Share files with other parties setting restrictions and limits as to the access privileges of all groups who can access the file/s.
- Remove the need to email documents as attachments, simply allow access to the document online.
- Where necessary, convert existing Microsoft Word documents into Google Docs format.
This course will positively change how you interact with your documents and the information you work with on a daily basis.
You will save time, money and reduce your stress levels by working smarter rather than harder
I look forward to assisting you to develop an understanding of, and the ability to efficiently use Google Docs. You students will undoubtedly thank you for your efforts to advance your own skills.
- This course would suit anyone who needs to word process documents.
- Ideal for teachers wishing to share and collaborate on a single document with multiple people.