How to create and edit a studio portrait for a YouTube channel Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
If you’re interested in learning about studio lighting, portrait photography or editing techniques, this class is for you! I was approached by two Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Fighters who need a portrait for a new YouTube channel they are starting soon.
I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to show:
- How I work with, pose and frame two subjects for an image that will fit a wide aspect ratio (for a video channel)
- How to light dark-toned clothes so that they stand out on a dark background
- How I met the brief with three different images (one in-camera portrait, one composite portrait and one contrasting background portrait)
- How I develop an image in Lightroom and carry out a full edit in Photoshop
- The last thing I do in Photoshop to add the finishing touch and bring a composite together
For each portrait you’ll see my images straight-out-of-the-camera, with exposure settings and the final edit, too.
Enjoy – and don’t miss the outtakes at the very end! ?
Paul and the masteringportraitphotography.com team