Introduction to Python – A Practical Approach Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Explore the choices available to run Python apps
Use the Python interpreter to execute statements and scripts
Learn how to declare variables
How to take input and convert it
How to send output in more than one method
Build a simple Python app that takes input and produces output
Build a simple Calculator using Python
Basic Knowledge of Digital Electronics
>>>Learn Python easily and unleash the power of Python coding using Real-life examples and Practice activities. <<<
Welcome to this course.
Python is one of the most popular and fastest-growing programming languages in the world. It’s used for all sorts of tasks including web programming and data analysis; and it’s emerged as the language to learn for machine learning. That popularity means that python developers are in demand and python programming jobs can be lucrative.
These are all great reasons to learn how to program in Python. This module will provide an introduction to using Python to build an app that can be a starting point for becoming a Python programmer.
Why You Should Learn Python?
- Easy to learn.
- Supports quick development.
- Open Source.
- Large standard library and active community.
- Useful for a wide variety of applications.
You’ll learn how to:
- Explore the choices available to run Python apps
- Use the Python interpreter to execute statements and scripts
- Learn how to declare variables
- How to take input and convert it
- How to send output in more than one method
- Build a simple Python app that takes input and produces output
- Build a simple Calculator using Python
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative Projects using Python. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
Who this course is for:
- Python Geeks
- Anyone interested one of the most requested Programming languages in the World right now
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
Download Introduction to Python – A Practical Approach Free