Download Tutorial iPhone App with ObjC & Firebase
In this course I will go through the development of a complete iOS application using XCode, Objective-C and Firebase. In this development we will cover a wide range of topics such as interface design, databases and data structures as well as user authentications and remote server read / write through Firebase MBaaS.
While the course caters to a wide range of audience, this course is recommended for anyone with basic understanding of programming and / or iOS and XCode as well as anyone interested in learning about databases and data structures specifically using Google Firebase.
By the end of the course you will have a strong understanding of the following:
- Designing databases and structuring your data
- User sign up, sign in through Firebase
- Modularizing code into small pieces
- Use of interface elements for iOS including Table Views, Alert Controllers and Navigation
- People with beginner level understanding of iOS Development
- Anyone willing to learn iOS with Objective-C
- Anyone interested in learning Firebase MBaaS
- Anyone willing to learn Database Design and Data Structure