ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System Auditor Course
- Understand ALL the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Audit a Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2015
- Implement a QMS according to ISO 9001:2015
- Plan, perform and report QMS Audits
- Master the world’s no. 1 management system standard
- No previous knowldege is required.
- Familiarity with QMS and ISO 9001 previous version is helpful
My course explains in “plain English” all the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 discussing the intent of each sub-clause of the standard, offering solutions that can be used for the implementation of a quality management system along with examples and, of course, offering guidance on how to audit a quality management system – be it internal or external audit.
After going through all the lessons in my course you will have a perfect understanding of ALL the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, will be able to implement a Quality Management System or to make an audit for a quality management system.
My course has a structure that includes 3 parts:
– the first part is an introduction – it speaks about the ISO 9000 family, a short history of the quality management and two concepts from ISO 9001 that I find to be the most relevant – process approach and risk based thinking;
– the second part of the course is a detailed explanation of all requirements of ISO 9001:2015 – it follows the structure of the standard so we will be discussing about the: context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement
– the third and last part of my course is about management system auditing in general – it speaks about the principles and types of management system audits, concepts like audit scope and criteria, audit teams, audit objectives, non-conformity, audit plans and reports.
All the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are being explained like: context of the organization; risks and opportunities; QMS scope; quality policy and objectives; infrastructure; competence; awareness; measuring and monitoring resources; documented information; design and development; customer communication; reviewing customer requirements; property belonging to customers or external providers; preservation; control of externally provided processes, products and services; identification and traceability; post-delivery; release of products and services; nonconforming outputs; customer satisfaction; internal audit; nonconformity and corrective action or management review.
The course DOES NOT ONLY READ THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 9001:2015 but it speaks about the intent of each requirement, gives examples and solutions for the implementation. It is a great tool for auditing or implementing a Quality Management System.
If you are working with ISO 9001 in your day-to-day business or you want to know about quality management and take advantage of the opportunities in this sector – this course is the full package that you need.
You will get from here condensed information (in almost 4 hours you get all the key information that you would obtain from classical training in 5 days), you learn in your own time and you can get back to the information whenever you need it.
- Quality Auditors
- Consultants for management systems
- People involved with quality management in their companies
- Quality engineers
- QA/QC specialists
- Quality managers
- Professionals looking to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Quality professionals
- Quality analysts
DownloadISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System Auditor Course Free