Jenkins CI CD and DevOps Complete Boostcamp
Jenkins CI CD and DevOps Complete Boostcamp Free Download
- Apply Jenkins to do Continuous Integration
- Apply Jenkins to do Continuous Inspection
- Apply Jenkins to do Continuous Delivery
- Apply Jenkins to do Continuous Monitoring
- Setting up Distributed Jenkins System
- Using Jenkins Pipeline
- Setting up Jenkins Running in the Cloud
- Maintain Jenkins with Backup and Restore
- Setting up Jenkins Security
- Interview question to help you have a job with Jenkins knowledge and skill
- This course is a complete Jenkins boot camp and train Jenkins from the beginner. So you do not need to have any knowledge about Jenkins before.
What are special points in this course ?
- 100% hand-on, practical with real life Jenkins use case
- Step by step style, explain and make every thing clear about Jenkins system
- Cover Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Cover Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
- Cover Jenkins Pipeline
- Cover Jenkins on AWS
- Cover Jenkins Backup and Restore
- Cover Jenkins Security
- Cover Jenkins Distributed System
- Cover Installation on Windows, Mac, Ubuntu
- Working with Git to Clone Github Code, integrate Git to Jenkins
- Working with Maven to Build Java Project, integrate Maven to Jenkins
- Working with Tomcat to Deploy Java Project, integrate Tomcat to Jenkins
- SPECIAL BONUS : PDF books that cover every in the style of step by step practical guide
Why shall we learn Jenkins:
Jenkins is on the bleeding edge of technology today. Jenkins also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development and operation practices.
The Jenkins Continuous Integration solution has become a standby in organizations of all sizes that want to increase productivity and streamline software development in the era of Agile. It has extensive community support has the extended the core functionality of Jenkins by developing thousands of useful plugins. An ecosystem of more than 1,100 plug-ins has emerged, enabling customers to add all sorts of functionality and integrate Jenkins with everything from Active Directory to GitHub to Tomcat.
Jenkins is becoming a must tool for DevOps. It allows companies to build very sophisticated build pipelines very quickly, thus greatly reducing the risk within the software development life-cycle. Tons of companies have already been using Jenkins to implement continuous integration pipeline. Today you have the access to that same technology right on your desktop.
After complete this course:
Now a day, DevOpt and Continuous Integration engineer are very hot career. The average salary for DevOpt engineer at silicon valley is more than $140,000 a year. After complete the course, You will familiar with Jenkins and make it become essential tool for your CI/CD or DevOpt implementation
- People want to do and learn about Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- People want to do and learn about Devopt
- People want to apply Jenkins to automate their development process
DownloadJenkins CI CD and DevOps Complete Boostcamp Free Download Free