Leadership Foundations Free Download
Do you want to cultivate leadership traits that will help you inspire your team, successfully manage change and conflict, and better serve the needs of your organization? In this course, leadership consultant and lynda.com Director of Learning and Development Britt Andreatta explains what real leadership is, how to assess your strengths, and ways to cultivate the traits the best leaders employ to make their organizations strong and innovative. The course includes information on developing and mentoring your team, creating an engaging workplace, developing political savvy, analyzing your industry, and honing your emotional intelligence.
- What is leadership, and when are you leading?
- Mapping your leadership competencies
- Dealing with changing scope and stakes
- Motivating and engaging others
- Increasing team performance
- Developing political acumen
- Creating a culture of trust and integrity
- Developing resilience<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Download Leadership Foundations Free Download Free