Beginners Guide: Leadership Skills – Culture Change – Lean Bpm – Lean Management Skills – Team Building – Manager Skills Free Download
- This course will help you become a successful team manager.
- This course will help you understand how to manage people and get what you want from your team.
- This course will help you gain good management skills so you can progress in your career.
- You will learn the core skills of management.
- Learn how to influence the people around you.
- Understand what a data guided manager is.
- Understand how to build a team.
- You will understand how to use LEAN tools and techniques to deliver results.
- You will learn how to manage culture change.
- Understand how to train your team.
- You should have a basic experience as a manager.
- You need access to the internet.
- You must be willing to put some time and effort into the course and apply yourself.
Leadership Skills Training – Lean Management – Culture Change – People Management
Do you want to become a better manager?
Do you want to improve your leadership skills?
This course will help you master core management skills, it is designed for complete beginners, it will you help you overcome challenges that hold you back and help you climb the ladder of success.
You will learn core leadership and people skills and you will learn how to master LEAN Business Process Management.
Everything you need to further your Managerial Career!
This course had been developed and delivered by Stephen Mather – A leading UK management change consultant, trainer, coach and psychologist. He will guide you through the tools and techniques that you need to become a successful manager.
So don’t delay – start your journey today!
Topics Covered In The Course:
Module 1 – Management And Leadership:
- An Introduction To Management And Leadership
- Your Management Philosophy
- Being A LEAN Manager
- The Forever Learning Manager
Module 2 – Navigating The Course
- Overview Of The Course
- Who Am I?
- Features Of The Course
- Applying What You Learn
- The Learning Cycle
Module 3 – Becoming An Influential Manager
- What It Means To Be Influential
- The Behaviour Of Influential People
- Why You Need A Vision
- Working With SMART Goals
- Better Than Buy In
- Influencing Attitudes
- Communicating To Influence
- How Do Influential People Talk?
- Body Language
- Influence Through Listening
- Influencing Your Peers And Boss
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Opposing Goals Or Narrative
- What Do They Fear?
- Personal Clashes – The Five Factors
- Personality Clashes – Compatibility Is Complex
- Talking Their Language
- People Watching
Module 4 – The Data Guided Manager
- Using Data To Make Good Decisions
- The Data Guided Manager Explained
- The Data Guided Manager – Further Exploration
- Getting Control Of Your Processes
- The Different Methods You Can Use To Get Control Of Your Processes
- Getting Your Data
- Other Types Of Lead Indicators
- Choosing KPIs
- Analysing The Data
- Using The Information
- Creating A Data Guided Team
Module 5 – The Everyday Manager
- What Sort Of Leader Are You?
- The Heartbeat Of Your Role
- Using KPIs
- Benefits Of Team Meetings
- Ten Meeting Musts
- Be Available
- Communicating By Email
- Other Ways To Communicate
- Time Management
- Managing Performance
Module 6 – LEAN Process Management
- Introduction To LEAN Management
- LEAN As A Way Of Thinking
- LEAN Terms And Concepts
- Further LEAN Terms And Concepts
- The ProPeC Simple Improvement Process
- TIM WOODS
- Motivation – The Two Flavours
- Current State Analysis
- Creating A Process Map
- An Example Process Flow
- Root Cause Analysis – 5 Whys
- Root Cause Analysis – Fishbone Diagram
- Exploring The Why
- FMEA Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Define Your Goal
- SMART Goal Setting
- Goal Alignment
- Identify Actions And Plans
- Analysing Potential Ideas
- Grid Analysis
- Planning Your Change
- Understanding Gantt Charts
- How To Make A Gantt Chart
- Planning Your Control Mechanisms
- Implementing Your Change
- Keep Your Discipline
- Ten Meeting Musts
- Action Boards And Issue Logs
- The Cost Of Change
- Review Processes
- The ProPeC Review Process
Module 7 – Training Your Team
- What Is Training For?
- The Three Box System
- Added Value Training
- Exploring Added Value Training
- Cognitive Learning
- Psychomotor Learning
- Affective Learning
- Training Needs Analysis
- Compliance Training
- Identifying Training Needs
- Pre-course Competency Assessments
- How To Choose Training
- Cost Free Training
- Sheep Dip Or Targeted?
- What Is Good Training?
- Preparing The Employee
- Logistics Planning
- Post Course Discussion
- Measuring The Effectiveness Of Training
- Kirkpatrick Levels
Module 8 – Culture Change Management
- Introduction To Culture Change
- Why Culture Change Matters
- The Impact Of Culture
- Positive Goals
- Understanding Behavior
- Three Ways To Measure Behavior
- Behaviorism Explained
- Cognitive Psychology Explained
- Social Psychology Explained
- How Do You Measure A Culture
- Using Surveys
- Survey Questions
- Benefits Of DIY Surveys and On The Shelf Surveys
- Benefits Of Using A Consultant
- Other Ways To Measure Culture
- Measuring Instances Of Behavior
- The Semi Structured Interview
- Focus Groups And Example Questions
- The Down Sides Of Focus Group
- Using ProPeC Process For Changing Your Culture
- The ProPeC Process Step 1 – The Business Reason
- The ProPeC Process Step 2 – Current State Analysis
- The ProPeC Process Step 3 – Goals or Objectives
- The ProPeC Process Step 4 – Action And Planning
- The ProPeC Process Step 5 – Implementing
- The ProPeC Process Step 5 – Review
- The ProPeC Microscope To Help Action And Planning
- Mechanisms For Identifying Actions And Planning
- Planning With Gantt Charts
- Neuro Logic Levels In Culture Change
- Ajzen Theory Of Planned Behavior In Culture Change
Module 9 – Building A Team
- Building A Team Introduction
- How Does An Effective Manager Deliver
- Components Of A Good Team
- Defining Roles To Help Deliver Objectives
- The Importance Of Vision
- Two Islands Getting The Team Involved
- Collaboration Is Better Than Buy In
- What Are The Indicators Of Good Performance
- Identifying A Team’s Can, Know And Care
- Silo Mentality And Creating Overlap Between Can, Know And Care
- Individual Differences
- Belbin’s Team Roles
- Types And Traits Psychometrics
- Should I Use Psychometrics?
Module 10 – Better Presentation Skills
- Your Reason Why
- Getting Your Thinking Right
- Understanding The Chimp
- Understanding The Intellect
- Understanding The Computer
- Dealing With The Chimp
- An Effective Presentation
- AIM – Your Reason For Your Presentation
- Creating A SMART Goal For Your Presentation
- Planning Your Presentation Route
- Building Your Main Body
- Using PEEL To Make Your Points
- Presentation Tools And Using Cards
- Public Speaking Fundamentals
- Tips For Being Heard
- Other Reasons You May Not Be Heard
- Being Understood
- Diction Tongue Twister Exercise
- What About Accents?
- Other Word Choices
- Tips To Being Understood
- How Well Are You Doing?
- How Do You Get Better At Presenting
- Persuasive Presentations
- Key Areas For Motivation
- Telling Stories And Using Illustrations
- Understanding Modulation
- Understanding Gestures
- Understanding Visual Aids
- Your Call To Action
- Sustaining Your Presentation
Module 11 – The Team Lifecycle
- Lifecycle Overview
- Recruitment Methods
- Principles Of Effective Recruitment
- Dealing With Poor Performers
- Dealing With Grievances
- The End Of The Team And Rebirth
Module 12 – Taking Care Of Yourself And The Future Of Management
- Keeping Your Head
- Building up Resilience
- Buckets Of Resources
- Training Your Thinking
- Maintaining Work Life Balance
- When It Is Time For A Change
- Using ProPec Improvement Process For Personal Use
- Alternatives To Being Employed
- The Future Of Management
So join us on the other side and learn how to become a successful manager!
- This course is for absolute beginners and brand new managers.
- This course is for managers that have not had in depth training and might be struggling to deliver targets.
- This course is for those that have a desire to succeed as a manager and need to gain core competencies.
DownloadLeadership Masterclass The Complete Course on Leadership Free Download Free