Learn ALL the scales and chords on the piano 2 piano pieces Free Download
- A Quick and Effective Way to Learn all the Notes on the Piano
- How to Locate Middle C
- The Secret Formula to Playing ANY Basic Chord or Scale on the Piano
- A Computer, Tablet, or Smart Phone to Watch the Course
- A Keyboard or Piano is Suggested But Not Needed to Learn
Hey whats up!
If you are new to playing the piano or need a good refresher course, then pay close attention!
In the next few minutes I am going to explain how I can help YOU, a complete novice to playing the piano, play chords and scales in different keys and octaves like a pro!
Thats right even if you have never played a piano before or taken lessons, by the end of this short course you will be able to Play ANY basic chord or scale on the piano in ANY key, using a simple formula even a 3 year old child could use and learn.
Most of the lectures are only 2 to 5 minutes long and the whole course can be finished in under an hour. This means you can learn at your own pace or quickly get the information you actually need to start really playing the piano, now!
Also even if you don’t currently own a piano or keyboard, don’t worry! You can still benefit from taking this course because will be using several virtual pianos and keyboards you can find online.
We will start out with an overview of the piano, the note names, how to find middle C, and several other basic principles. Then we will go over octaves, half steps, and whole steps. And after that, we will wrap up with the secret formulas used to play ANY basic scale or chord in ANY key on the piano, as well as a few practice exercises you can use daily to improve your skills.
A little background information about me, both my parents were ministers and played multiple instruments when I was growing up. So at a young age I was surrounded by music at home and church, and was classically trained in the piano. So I know for a fact this formula works, cause it’s worked for me. And not only that, it will save you a lot of time trying to learn and make sense of everything on your own.
Just read what others have to say about their experience after taking this piano course.
“wonderful way to learn and have fun doing it at the comfort of home” – Jesse Rivera
“this is a very basic course for beginners, but gives you the foundation building blocks with which to build your playing on. It’s a short course but gives you scales chords and exercises you can go on to practice and improve on in your own time. I like his style, it was enjoyable to go through.” – Steve
“Dude, I loved the way you taught major and minor chords. You mad the whole 88 keys easier to understand as a whole….” – C G
If you still aren’t convinced that this is the course for you, don’t worry. This course comes with a 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. This means that you can take and complete the whole course, and if you aren’t happy or satisfied for any reason, you can get a full refund of your money with in the first 30 days, no questions asked.
If you do a google search on the benefits of playing the piano, here are some of the things you will find:
- Playing the piano sharpens your concentration
- Playing the piano teaches you perseverance
- Playing the piano teaches you discipline
- Playing piano improves your time management skills
- Playing the piano improves your emotional intelligence
- Playing the piano relieves stress
- Playing the piano stimulates the brain
- Playing the piano strengthens hand muscles
- Playing the piano Improves language skills
- Playing the piano improves vocabulary and other classroom skills
- Playing the piano stimulates growth hormones
- Playing the piano helps children accept criticism gracefully
- Playing the piano helps you make better music
So save yourself time and money trying to learn on your own and improve your skills NOW!
Enroll Today, Ill see you on the other side!
- Music Lovers Looking for a Beginners Guide to Playing The Piano