Learn Ubuntu Fast – Learn, Practice, and Advance your Career Free Tutorial Download
Welcome! My name is Mike, and I’m here to help you become proficient with Linux! My goal is to make it FUN!
Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about linux BUT I DO recommend that you have some background in general IT (help desk, engineering, administrator).
Learning Linux is hard. There’s so many commands, and so many variations of those commands, it can be really difficult to know where to start. In this course I take a unique approach: I lecture, then lab in many cases, and then let you go explore! If your intent is to simply take a course and be an expert, this is not the course for you. This course is for those who are willing to work hard, explore, read documentation occasionally, and most importantly – try harder!
This is going to be a journey, but I know you can do it, and I’m here to help!
In this course, I’ll cover things such as:
- Linux basics (what is linux?)
- Installation of Ubuntu Linux using the latest 20.04 release
- All of the usual file management commands (ls, mv, cp, mkdir, rm, and more)
- How to set file permissions and most importantly, understand how permissions work!
- How to create your first shell script from scratch
- How to troubleshoot basic network issues with tcpdump
- Practical knowledge on how to use linux in an enterprise environment
- Very condensed course – no fluff – learn it, then do it!
- The course is designed with a logical progression so you will build upon knowledge learned in previous lessons
Take the leap, and let’s get to learning Linux!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to further their career by learning Linux
- IT professionals needing to know Linux for work
Download Learn Ubuntu Fast – Learn, Practice, and Advance your Career Free