Linux – Network Configuration Free Tutorial Download
Networking is an essential part of a Linux administrator’s skill set. Effective networks help users communicate, share resources, and get things done. Learn how to configure network interfaces and client-side services on Linux in this course with instructor Scott Simpson. He covers DHCP, DNS, Wi-Fi, and firewall configuration, working with both the CLI and the GUI (NetworkManager). Plus, learn how to route traffic between networks and troubleshoot your setup.
Note: This course concentrates on the CentOS distribution of Linux, but there are separate lessons on configuring networking for Ubuntu/Debian.
- Finding device information
- Managing connections with NetworkManager
- Configuring dynamic addresses using DHCP
- Configuring static clients
- Configuring Wi-Fi
- Configuring networking manually
- Setting the hostname
- Configuring the firewall
- Routing traffic between networks
Download Linux – Network Configuration Free