How to Fix Lower Back Pain in Just 21 Days
When back pain strikes, it can ruin your life. Reaching for painkillers or having surgery can be ineffective and even dangerous for your health.
Chronic pain affects 100 million people each year, and low back pain is the most common complaint. When the body’s pain signals keep firing in the nervous system, it can have a draining effect on the quality of life—physically, mentally, and spiritually.
In the United States, 8 out of 10 people will experience low back pain at some time in their lives. Low back pain is the second most frequent reason for doctor visits, next to the common cold, and it is the leading cause of job-related disabilities.
Hi, I’m Morgan Sutherland, and for 17 years, I’ve been massaging clients who are dealing with low back pain. But when the tables were turned, and I was the one who injured my back… it wasn’t massage that healed my low back pain… instead, it was a series of highly targeted exercises!
Inspired by my experience with reversing my severe low back pain, and fueled by a vibrant enthusiasm to share these exercise routines with anyone who has back pain, I began to passionately research how to quickly cure back pain at home. I learned a wealth of information.
Who this Low Back Pain Relief Secrets for?
This course is for low back pain sufferers who…
- When they stand up from a seated position, their back stiffens up and goes into spasm.
- Throw their back put every time they bend over and attempt to tie their shoes.
- Avoid taking leisurely walks because they have a “bad back” and are embarrassed being seen limping around in agony.
- Have trouble getting a good night’s sleep because of their dull, aching pain in your lower back.
What You’ll Learn
In this 21-Day, Low Back Pain Relief Program you will learn:
- Nine Worst Back Exercises for Back Pain
- Four Common Reasons for Lower Back Pain
- A 21-Day, Low Back Pain exercises routine
- A 15-minute, doctor-recommended back pain relief exercise routine.
- Six foam-rolling moves to conquer back pain.
- A 6-minute emergency back pain treatment that’s safe for both herniated and bulging discs.
- Seven exercises to prevent future back spasms and herniated discs.
- Seven resistance-band exercises for low back pain.
- Four moves to do before you roll out of bed.
If you can make time to do a daily 15- to 30-minute back pain relief exercise routine, you’ll soon be on your way to feeling good again. It’s essential to feel your best to make the most of every day. Let me show you how!
I look forward to seeing you inside!
- Anyone struggling with chronic low back pain.
- Anyone whose back stiffens up and goes into spasm when you stand up from a seated position.
- Anyone who has a weak back and throws their back out doing simple things like bending over and tying your shoes
- Anyone who wishes they could just take a leisurely walk without limping around in agony.
Download Free Tutorial Low Back Pain Relief Secrets