Lucid Dreaming- How to take control of your dreams and life
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem.
- How to heal yourself and overcome traumas.
- How to gain a spiritual awakening.
- Live out any desire and fantasy including; sex, flying, traveling anywhere in the world or space, meet idols and much more!
- How to take this consciousness evolution journey to transform yourself and your life forever.
- How to use the law of attraction to it’s limitless potential through lucid dreaming.
- How to tap into your genius consciousness and creativity.
- How to overcome your fears and phobias.
- How to apply all that you learn and experience to your waking life.
- A very open mind.
- A deep desire for self-improvement and consciousness transformation.
- A willingless to extend your life by using the 1/3 that you spend sleeping to practice lucid dreaming.
- A strong desire to WAKE UP both in your dreams and life to take control.
This course is a revolution of the mind to awaken to your potential in your dreams and in real life as well. Not only will you learn how to lucid dream, but how to apply what you learn and transform your everyday life. It seeks to dispell illusions and WAKE you up from the dream most of us have been having without realizing it.
“Felipe, I took your advice to journal my dreams and have started to have some powerful transformations! I was called to repair a business partnership and we’ve started working together again. “
If you are looking to learn how to lucid dream and take that practice to even deeper levels for your everyday life then this course is for you! The simple truth is that anything you practice or experience in your dreams (especially lucid) it is many times more impactful that what you do or experience in your waking life. The reason why is because when you work with your dreams you are working with deeper levels of your subconscious. You are working the tectonic plates of your mind, so the positive transformation is not only profound but fast and permanent.
In addition, a lot of the lucid dreaming and dream yoga practices will automatically solve your issues without focusing on a specific one, because the pure awareness that these practices bring will dissolve blocks, emotional issues and anything that has kept stuck and asleep.
I have been lucid dreaming since I was 16, I am now 33. The idea to master it came from an assignment to study any subject in a high school psychology class. What a gift that was! Since then I have practiced many methods for personal development, business, confidence, socializing, dating and my overall life. However, lucid dreaming, specifically dream yoga has been the biggest breakthrough in almost 20 years of personal development mastery.
I’m not only passionate about teaching you how to have lucid dreams, but how to bring that level of awareness into your waking life. Join me in this evolution of consciousness journey!
How Lucid Dreaming & Dream Yoga can be applied to your life:
- Gain 1/3 of your life back as you wake up in your dreams. You are increasing your life span and experiences, skills and learning potential!
- Consciousness Evolution: Become aware of your deep subconscious thoughts, remove mental and emotional blocks, and traumas to take charge of your life. In addition, through the dream yoga practices, you’ll learn the 4 fundamental truths; you are not your thoughts and are essentially an illusion, you are living a dream, live’s impermanence and your oneness with everyone/everything. This of course through experiential learning.
- Law of attraction: Supercharge your law of attraction practices. You’ll manifest better and faster, breaking through a lot of previous mental blocks and limits.
- Genius Consciousness: Improve your creativity, focus, and moment to moment awareness. If you play sports not only can you practice skills during lucid dreaming, BUT the dream yoga practices will automatically improve your reflexes because you’ll be more PRESENT.
- Spiritual Awakening: Develop another perception many have called the witness state.
- Improve Confidence and Self-esteem: Overcome social fears, insecurities and build a strong belief in your self and in your abilities.
What is Lucid Dreaming?
Lucid dreaming simply put is realizing you are dreaming while in the dream. There are many levels of lucidity or how much you can influence the dream. That is all a matter of practice and belief. Nevertheless, the practice and time spent lucid dreaming can have a tremendous impact on your life.
“From 1994-1995 I had the great pleasure of training with wrestling legend John Smith, 2-time gold medalist and 4-time world champion.
The problem was, of course, that I was in New Hampshire at boarding school and had never met John Smith. I only trained with him 45-60 minutes per night while I was lucid dreaming. I went on to have my best career season, which culminated with a more than 20-0 record before the national championships.
Since used lucid dreaming to:
– Accelerate skill acquisition (example: yabusame)
– Reactivate “forgotten” languages in less time
– Cultivate zen-like present-state awareness and decrease needless stress”
Enroll in this course and if you are not 100% satisfied I’d be happy to reimburse you. If you don’t have a lucid dream within 30 days or for any reason you find that this course was not for you, you get your money back! NO RISK FOR YOU. I truly want you to learn this and apply it to your dreams and overall life. I wish more people could experience this and WAKE UP.
My goal is to help as many to wake up and build compassion around the world.
Famous Lucid Dreamers:
- James Cameron
- Nikola Tesla
- Leonardo Dicaprio
- Stephen King
- Chris Nolan
- Salvador Dali
- Albert Einstein
- Tim Ferris
- Thomas Edison
- John Lennon
- Anyone interested in dreams.
- For those who wish to wake up both in their dreams and in their lives.
Download Lucid Dreaming- How to take control of your dreams and life Free