Management Consulting Techniques, Tools and Frameworks (Updated) Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Master management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks
Apply the right elements from your management consulting toolbox
Analyze fast problems that are killing your business
Find fast potential improvements in your business
Prepare you to move on to intermediate level management consulting training
Calculate in Excel the impact of your proposals
Expand your toolbox with new useful methods
Learn how to analyze fast and efficiently
Basic or intermediate Excel
Basic knowledge of economics or finance
What is the aim of this course?
This course will help you drastically improve your knowledge of management consulting techniques, tools and frameworks. It is designed for people who want to become management consultants, business analysts or are dealing with performance improvements as well as strategic projects in their firms. In the course you will learn 3 things:
- What consulting techniques, tools and frameworks there are
- When to apply each and one of them
- How to use them in practice including examples how to calculate specific things in Excel
The course is based on my 14 years of experience as a consultant in top consulting companies and as a Board Member responsible for strategy, performance improvement and turn-arounds in biggest companies from Retail, FMCG, SMG, B2B and services sector that I worked for. On the basis of what you will find in this course I have trained over 100 consultants, business analysts and managers who are now CEO, COO, Directors of Sales, Production, Investment Directors in PE funds, Directors in Consulting Companies, Board Members etc. On top of that my courses on Udemy were already taken by more than 45 000 students including people working in Walmart, EY, Dell, Booz Allen Hamilton, Alvarez & Marsal
I teach through cases, so for every tool, technique and framework I provide an example, preferably in Excel, that shows you how to apply the knowledge in practice. To most of lectures you will find attached (in additional resources) the Excels shown in the lecture so as a part of this course you will also get a library of ready-made analyses that can, with certain modification, be applied by you in your work. If you are already working in Management Consulting this course will give you an advantage over your colleagues and will help you get promoted faster to a Project Manager.
Why I decided to create this course?
Management consulting has been very creative and has produced or popularized the application of many tools, techniques and frameworks that can be used to improve any business. By putting them in one course and explaining them using real life examples, I wanted to make this knowledge available to students that are considering joining Management Consulting firms as well as managers that simply need to expand their toolbox with few useful tools.
Things you will find in this course will improve your awareness and skills in analyzing problems that you will be facing in business as well as in private life. Thanks to this course, you will know what tool, technique or framework to use and how to use it in practice.
To sum it up, I believe that if you want to build or to find improvements in any business you should master techniques presented in this course. That is why, I highly recommend this course not only to consultants or business analyst that have to advice their customers, but also to owners, founders of businesses as well as managers and directors.
In what way will you benefit from this course?
The course is a practical, step by step guide loaded with tones of analyses, tricks, hints that will significantly improve the speed and efficiency of your business. There is little theory – mainly examples, a lot of tips from my own experience as well as other notable examples worth mentioning. Our intention is that thanks to the course you will learn:
- What management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks are available
- How to understand business using management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks
- How to apply in practice those techniques, tools and frameworks to optimize the business and take strategic decisions
You can also ask me any question either through the discussion field or by messaging me directly.
How the course is organized?
The course is divided currently in 4 sections and I will be adding new sections to address other important issues. Currently you will find the following sections:
- Introduction. We begin with little intro into the course as well as some general info on production
- Basic tools, techniques and frameworks used by management consultants. In the second section I will discuss the main tools that you can use to analyze and understand a business. We will talk about things like: issue tree, bottom-up approach, top-down approach, backward reasoning, 80/20 rule, benchmarking, cost drivers, opportunity tree and many, many more
- Intermediate tools, techniques and frameworks used by management consultants. In this section I will discuss more advanced techniques such as: rankings, scenario analysis, representative element analysis, decision tree, OEE, OLE, theory of constraints, Critical Chain and many, many more
- Advanced tools, techniques and frameworks used by management consultants. In this section I will discuss further more advanced techniques such as: simulation analysis, decomposition analysis, feasibility analysis and sensitivity analysis
I will be adding new sections and lectures in the coming months
You will be able also to download many additional resources
- Excels with analyses shown in the course
- Presentation of slides show in the course
- Links to additional presentations and movies
- Links to books worth reading
At the end of my course, students will be able to…
1.Master management consulting tools, techniques and frameworks
2. Apply the right elements from your management consulting toolbox
3. Analyze fast problems that are killing your business
4. Find fast potential improvements in your business
5. Prepare you to move on to intermediate level management consulting training
6. Calculate in Excel the impact of your proposals
Who this course is for:
- Students that are considering becoming management consultants
- Management Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Small and medium business owners
- Startups founders
Download Management Consulting Techniques, Tools and Frameworks (Updated) Free