Explore the core functionalities of Magento 2 Free Download
- Create Magento 2 module from scratch, utilizing the newest framework features
- Use newest Magento 2 features for fast and comfortable development
- Learn the best Magento 2 development parrterns and approaches
- Introduce your customizations to Magento 2 functionality without conflicts with extensions
- Customize the core Magento 2 functionality in an elegant and conflict-free way
- No previous experience in Magento framework required
Magento 2 is not just the next version of Magento 1, it is a completely new framework. It introduces a bunch of new libraries and approaches, with more opportunities to implement functionality better. In order to improve modularity, flexibility, and extensibility Magento 2 had to become a bit more complicated than Magento 1. That’s why, unfortunately, some of the new approaches in Magento 2 are just not explicit enough. This course explains how the most important parts of the framework are implemented, how they work, and how they can be used. It explores module implementation and core functionality customization, demonstrating Magento 2 development patterns and approaches. Finally, the course is not just about functionality implementation, it shares the best practices for managing Magento 2 applications as a whole. The course is intended to cover the most valuable information you need to know as a Magento 2 developer.
About The Author
Sergii Ivashchenko has been working in a Magento team for more than four years. He took part in the development of both the Magento 1 and Magento 2 frameworks and participated in the implementation of the Magento Testing Framework. For several years, Sergii has been systemizing and sharing his knowledge of the framework and core modules by contributing to official and non-official Magento 2 documentation and development resources, and talking at Magento events and meetups. Currently, Sergii is working on the implementation of e-commerce websites via Magento 2, developing extensions and integrations, managing infrastructure, continuous integration, deployment, and continuous performance optimization. Sergii also consults with and trains Magento 1 developers to develop successfully, efficiently, and comfortably on the Magento 2 platform.
- This course is for developers who want to start working with the Magento 2 framework and utilize its power to the max. No previous experience with Magento framework is assumed.
DownloadMastering Magento 2 Free Download Free