Mastering Visual Studio Code
- Install and configure VSCode
- Handle Extensions and even build one
- Create and handle NodeJS projects
- Work with Git/Github inside VSCode
- Linting, formatting your code
- Debug in multiple configurations
- Use VSCode for Python, Java or C++
- Big font for easy read of the lectures
- See how it works under the hood
- Command line interface skills
Visual Studio Code is the most used editor in the programming world, so handling it is a well desired skill.
In this course you will learn more than the basics of VSCode by building projects.
This course contains an extended section on Git and GitHub and will show you all you need to know to use Version Control directly in your IDE.
It is also very popular for Python or Java, as you will also see in this course.
- Web programmers and designers who want to use the best editor
- Experienced programmers who want to switch to VSCode
DownloadMastering Visual Studio Code Free