Microsoft 365- Implement Modern Device Service Free Tutorial Download
Mobile devices are a critical productivity tool for most organizations. But balancing mobile access with the need to protect company data and systems can be tricky. Microsoft 365 provides a comprehensive, modern solution for mobile device management, providing maximum flexibility and security. Learn how to manage your organization’s tenant mobile devices and applications in this intermediate course for Microsoft 365 administrators. Instructor and Microsoft MVP Liam Cleary shows how to implement mobile device management using Azure Active Directory and Intune; manage security and compliance profiles for iOS, Windows, and Android devices; deploy mobile applications; and plan Windows 10 deployments to Microsoft 365.
Note: The lessons in this course are also designed to help prepare you for the MS-101 Microsoft Mobility and Security exam.
- Planning for MDM
- Setting an MDM authority in AAD
- Enrolling iOS and Android devices into MDM
- Creating conditional access policies
- Enabling device compliance policies
- Planning for application deployment
- Planning for device monitoring
- Protecting Exchange Online devices
- Choosing Windows 10 deployment methods
- Creating AutoPilot deployment profiles
- Deploying Windows 10 Enterprise Security features
Download Microsoft 365- Implement Modern Device Service Free