Microsoft Excel Ninja Basics – Learn to be an Excel Ninja Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Navigating around MS Excel: getting started with your first workbook + basic terminologies
Excel keyboard shortcuts + good habits
Basic Excel formulas and functions
Data Manipulation and Handling
Application of these skills in the real world and more!
An open mind that is keen to learn new things.
Don’t worry, you’re at the right place – this course assumes that you have no prior knowledge/interaction with excel.
- Did you know that nearly 80% of all middle-skill job openings require their potential employees to use spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel?*
- That’s because Excel is a powerful tool that can be used for data analysis and management, allowing users to gather useful insights into the data that they are working with. It can also be used for “fun” applications, such as to play tic-tac-toe, etc.
- Gone are the days where you have to calculate 101 columns of monthly expenses yourself or sketch a graph by hand just to understand your expenses – you can do all these with Excel, at a lesser time!
- This course allows you to get started with Excel – starting from the bare basics as getting the fundamentals right is key to mastering Excel. Don’t feel overwhelmed, we will go through the basics slowly 🙂
*according to the report, first discovered by Lauren Weber at the Wall Street Journal.
- Don’t worry – there’s a 30 day money back guarantee – there’s nothing for you to lose when you sign up for this course! Get started today!
Tags: Online Excel, Microsoft Excel, Learn Ms Excel, Basics, Excel Tutorials, Formulas, Shortcuts, Examples, Easy, Productivity, Analyse, Online courses, Certificate courses, Training
Who this course is for:
- New learners who have no prior knowledge/interaction with Excel and want to harness the power of Excel.
- Lifelong learners (it doesn’t matter if you’re 15 or 90 – this course will be suitable for you!)
- Aspiring professionals who are keen to learn Excel to increase their value in the job market
- Anyone who wants to learn how to unlock the potential of their data (i.e. conduct basic calculations)
Download Microsoft Excel Ninja Basics – Learn to be an Excel Ninja Free