Microsoft Power BI- Latest 2020 Beginner to Expert Modules Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Enjoy CLEAR and CONCISE step by step lessons from a best selling Udemy instructor
Learn to create POWERFUL reports and dashboards with Microsoft PowerBI with a few clicks of the mouse
Gain valuable INSIGHT and INTELLIGENCE from your business and marketing data in a FRACTION of the time of traditional spreadsheets
PUBLISH reports and dashboards on the Internet and view using laptops, tablets or smartphones in minutes
Learn to create Data Models and use the DAX Formula language to develop POWERFUL calculations
Easily create a wide range of GRAPHS and VISUALISATIONS using drag and drop technologies
Use the Power BI Q & A feature to easily ask QUESTIONS of your data and provide new insight
You will need to know the basics of working with data in Excel
In the course you will need a work email address to sign up for the free Microsoft PowerBI service
Download the Power BI Desktop app which is available free from Microsoft for Windows
**** Updated April 2020 – This best selling Udemy Power BI course has been updated to the new Power BI interface ****
“Great experience of learning and a bunch of thanks for those Challenges. It helped a lot and are very helpful while revising the sections rather than going through each lesson.”
“Really good course, easy to follow and wonderful examples combined with useful insights.”
“Clear and concise, the course provided all the information needed for using power BI, and did so while providing enough details and examples however without stretching too long”
In this course you will learn the BEST techniques and tools for turning data into MEANINGFUL analysis using Microsoft Power BI
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn – an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 65 000 enrollments on Udemy and consistently high reviews. Ian specialises in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI and Google Data Studio.
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
In this course we are going to show you how to SUPERCHARGE your Power BI skills, and learn to create INTERACTIVE Dashboards and INCREDIBLE reports.
In this course we are going to teach you the following:
- Using the Table and Matrix visualizations for cross filtering and drill downs
- Creating Drill through between different sheets. For example you could be reviewing a list of Products and want to select one Product to view a summary of this product
- Themes – Learn how to add Power BI Themes from the Community Theme Gallery
- Changes in Custom Visuals – We look at how to easily add Custom Visualizations from the new Microsoft Office Store
- Creating Apps – Learn how to easily share your dashboards and reports using Power BI apps and App workspaces
- Relative Date Filters – In this lesson we show how to easily create a dashboard displaying Microsoft stock data. Easily filter your data to display the last 7 days, last 14 days, last month or previous 3 months using relative date filters
- Drill Through – Create drill throughs between different pages in a report
- Ribbon Chart – Learn to use the new Ribbon Chart to visualize the ranking of items across dates ranges or other categories.
Microsoft Power BI is the easiest to use reporting, data analysis and interactive dashboard tool available today! Microsoft Power BI is available for free – all you need to do is sign up!
In this course I will teach you how to easily turn your data into powerful intelligence and insight to drive your business decisions. Power BI uses simple drag and drop techniques that make it a breeze to create reports and dashboard. I will also show you how easy it is to publish your dashboards and to access them through your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
This course is for anybody who works with data and wants to learn how to quickly and easily get to speed with the cloud version of Power BI or learn the more powerful Power BI Desktop Designer.
The course has the following topics:
- Introduction to Power BI and how to signup
- How to create your first online report and dashboard
- How to download the Power BI Desktop Designer
- Loading, transforming and filtering data in Power BI
- Creating tables and reports
- Using filters and slicers
- Learning how to use the wide range of graphs and visualizations
- Creating relationships between tables of data
- Creating powerful calculations, key metrics and key performance indicators
- Creating interactive dashboards
- Publishing dashboards to Power BI
In this course we use a step by step video based approach to show you how to create reports, analyze data and develop interactive dashboards. The videos are extremely easy to follow and data is provided so you can follow the instructions at the same time.
- All Excel users who work with data, reports or dashboards
- All existing Business Intelligence developers and users
- Business users who need to create reports using data
Download Microsoft Power BI- Latest 2020 Beginner to Expert Modules Free