Learn about the fundamentals that make the awesome games we play and the game engines behind them. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to essential Modern OpenGL features.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
- Setting Up on Windows and Mac using GLFW, SDL and SFML
- 2D Drawing
- 3D Drawing
- 3D Rendering
- Model Loading
- Cube Mapping
- C++ Programming
- C++ Game Development
OpenGL is the most popular graphics library in the world, most mobile games use OpenGL and many other applications as well.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
“Based on LearnOpenGL” by Joey de Vries as licensed under CC BY 4.0
- This OpenGL course if for anyone looking to learn the inner workings of games and game engines.
- Anyone looking to move from Immediate Mode to Modern OpenGL
Download Free Tutorial Modern OpenGL C++ 3D Game Tutorial Series & 3D Rendering