Download Tutorial Photogrammetry With Drones: In Mapping Technology
Photogrammetry uses measurements from photographs by analyzing points on an object and creates a 3D model using this information. As an integrated package, this online course provides valuable learning material on software like MicroStation, LPS (Leica Photogrammetry Suit) and PRO600, TerraModel.
Users can leverage very high detail of output through precise input information from aerial photographs. Course Participants will also identify concepts on Stereo Compilation (3D), which serves as a core process for photogrammetry.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to-
I. Use their skills for MicroStation as Mapping software for Photogrammetry
II. Use their skills for PRO600-PROCart as a Photogrammetry software.
III. Compile planimetric features & DTM using 3D environment in LPS
IV. Construct Contours, Shaded Surfaces & TIN using TerraModel in Photogrammetry
V. Demonstrate work flow followed in Photogrammetry projects
- Geography Graduate students
- Diploma /Graduate Engineering students
- Diploma / Graduate in any discipline
- This program is designed for students and professionals to perceive better careers and upgrade their skill sets.
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion