Download Tutorial Photoshop Design: Learn basic sketching & advanced rendering in Photoshop
Hi! I’m Marouane, industrial designer originally from Stockholm, Sweden currently living in South Florida. In this course you will learn everything I’ve learned about industrial design sketching throughout my years as a professional industrial designer in both Europe and U.S.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- understand design sketching better
- use Photoshop to present design proposals
- understand what analog and digital tools to use as a designer
- improve your line quality
- sketch better ellipses
- understand perspective in an easy way I call “cloud sketching”
- use parallel lines for shading
- quickly explore shapes to find a design you like with this technique
- use line weight and understand it
- understand lightning and shading
- add any texture to any surface and make it look real
- visualize lights and LEDs
- sketch transparent material easily
- sketch matte and shiny surfaces and understand the difference
- develop a complete design proposal from early ideation sketches to final presentation renders
I guarantee it will take your design sketching to the next level if you are willing to put in the time to complete the course. That’s the most important thing, you have to have the right mindset before starting the course to really take time to focus and disconnect the noise around you.
By the end of the course, you should have your Photoshop product rendering done. It can be of any product you like, an existing one or your own design. Please share it in the course projects, I’d love to see it!
If you feel something in the course is missing or wasn’t covered enough, let me know. I will update the course on a regular basis and add new lectures based on your feedback.
Thank you for your interests in my course! I hope to see you inside.
Password : freetuts.download