Have you taken a PMP course and found the instructor hard to understand? Unlike those other PMP courses, this course has Free Download
- By the end of this course, you’ll be more prepared for the PMP exam.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with confidence
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI PMP certification exam.
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- This project management course will provide you with high quality and in-depth lessons to help you prepare to become a PMP.
This course is designed using a visually-rich format so you can learn the PMBOK 5 the way your brain actually works, not with a lecture-heavy approach that puts you to sleep!
The PMBOK 5 can be confusing, but this VIDEO GUIDE TO THE PMBOK 5 will help you understand the concepts, theories, formulas, and terminologies YOU MUST KNOW to pass the PMP Exam on your first attempt!
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- An Introduction to Project Management
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Role of a Project Manager
- The Stakeholders
- The Project Team
- The Project Lifecycle
- Process Group Interactions
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling, and Closing.
- Integration Management
- Developing, Directing and Managing a Project
- Distributing Your Books
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
Our Promise to You By the end of this course, you’ll be more prepared for the PMP exam.
Get started today and develop the skill of project management!
DownloadProject Management Professional : the PMP in Four Weeks Free Download Free