Python 3 Advanced Computer Vision with OpenCV & Scikit-image
Learn Image Processing and Computer Vision Programming with OpenCV, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Scikit-image Free Download
- Understand the Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Understand Computer Vision and Image Processing Concepts
- Learn basics of NumPy Fundamentals for Images
- Learn Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Learn working with Webcam
- Advanced OpenCV
- Advanced Scikit-image
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
Become a Master in Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3 and acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Image Processing and Computer Vision Professional can earn minimum $100000 (that’s five zeros after 1) in today’s economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Scikit-image before, already know basics of Image Processing, or want to learn the advanced features of OpenCV with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you OpenCV with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, Scikit-image, and Matplotlib.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 50 lectures and more than 6 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Image Processing and Computer Vision with Python 3, NumPy, matplotlib, Scikit-image, and OpenCV!
This course will teach you Image Processing and Computer Vision in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, Scikit-image, and OpenCV installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of OpenCV
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- NumPy Ndarrays
- Array Creation Routines
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Random Array Generation
- Bitwise Operations
- Statistical Functions
- Basics of Matplotlib
- Image Processing with NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of OpenCV on Windows and RPi
- OpenCV and Matplotlib
- OpenCV and webcam on Windows and RPi
- Getting Started with Scikit-image
- Advanced OpenCV and Scikit-image
- Combining OpenCV and Scikit-image for live webcam processing
You will get lifetime access to over 50 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Image Datasets, and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Computer Vision and Image Processing with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Computer Vision and image Processing Professionals
- Data Science Professionals: Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Robotics and Machine Vision Professionals
- AI and Machine Learning Professionals
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Python Developers and Programmers
- Managers and Business Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn
DownloadPython 3 Advanced Computer Vision with OpenCV & Scikit-image Free Download Free