Python Loops and Looping Techniques – Beginner to Advanced Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Master For Loops and While Loops in Python. Learn how they work behind the scenes and how to use them in your projects.
Write For Loops that work with built-in functions such as range, enumerate, zip, sorted, and reversed.
Be able to choose the right type of loop and looping technique for a given scenario.
Work with Nested Loops and understand how they work behind the scenes.
Control the flow of execution of your loops with ‘break’ and ‘continue’.
Use For Loops to iterate over strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
Detect when a program has an infinite loop, find what is causing it, and be able to fix it.
Write clean and concise loops in Python.
Python 3 installed or access to an online IDE.
The course is beginner-friendly and it only requires very basic knowledge of Python. You should be familiar with the concept of a variable, comparison operators, and how conditionals (if/else statements) work.
Enthusiasm and dedication to learn these skills. Python Loops are essential to write powerful programs for any industry.
Learn how to use the power of For Loops, While Loops, Nested Loops (and more!) in Python. Build 4 projects, understand how loops work behind the scenes, and practice with coding exercises.
Master Loops and Looping Techniques to Take Your Python Skills to the Next Level.
- Learn how For Loops and While Loops work behind the scenes with step-by-step graphical explanations.
- Use the power of built-in Python functions such as range, enumerate, zip, sorted, and reversed to make your loops more powerful, more concise and more readable.
- Understand how Nested For Loops and Nested While Loops work and learn how to use them in practical scenarios.
- Customize the functionality of your loops with break and continue. Learn how they work and when to use them.
- Iterate over strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, and sets.
- Detect infinite loops, find their cause, stop them and fix them.
- Write clearer and more concise Python code.
Add New Python Skills To Your Resume
Python is currently one of the most popular programming languages and its popularity continues to rise every year. It is used for real-world applications in diverse areas such as Web Development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and many more. Learning Python loops and looping techniques is your next step into the powerful world of computer science. Loops are essential tools for your programming toolkit that can help you write powerful programs.
You will definitely use loops in any field, including:
- Web Development
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Game Development
- Mobile App Development
- Medical Software
- Computer Vision
- and… many more!
Loops are essential to implement data structures and algorithms. Therefore, if you are thinking about entering any of these fields or if you are planning to expand your computer science skills, then this course is for you.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Work with for loops and while loops in your programs.
- Understand how they work.
- Read loops written by other developers and understand their purpose.
- Write nested loops and determine when to use them to approach tasks.
- Use break and continue to stop loops when certain conditions are met.
- Use built-in Python functions in your loops to write cleaner code, remove unnecessary variables, and make your code more concise.
You will work on 4 projects:
- Draw a Pattern: you will use Python’s built-in turtle module to draw patterns using for loops. You will start by drawing simple patterns and you will increase their complexity until you reach the final version. You will customize this project and experiment with the principles of for loops.
- Caesar’s Cipher: you will implement this basic encryption algorithm using a for loop. When the project is completed, you will be able to encrypt and decrypt secret messages (like Julius Caesar did!).
- Guess the Number: you will use a while loop and the Binary Search algorithm to implement a text-based game that asks the user to think of a number and guesses that number based on user input. The Binary Search algorithm is explained in detail during the course.
- Analyze Book Passages: you will use nested loops to read and analyze the content of a book passage in a text file. The program will display the frequency of each letter and the letter with the maximum frequency.
As you can see, you will have many opportunities to apply your knowledge in a wide range of areas during the course.
You will also acquire additional skills such as: problem solving, computational thinking, file handling in Python, knowledge of the Binary Search algorithm and the turtle module. All while learning how to work with loops!
Learning Material & Resources
Throughout the course, you will find these resources:
- Video Lectures: 8 hours of video lectures with carefully designed graphics, tables, and code visualizations. You will see how the code works behind the scenes with step-by-step explanations.
- Projects: build 4 projects and apply your skills in practical scenarios.
- Coding Exercises: practice with 40+ coding exercises with their corresponding solutions. Check your solution immediately with the automated grader.
- Quizzes: check your knowledge with 30+ quizzes with 120+ questions that provide unlimited attempts and instant feedback.
- Course Exam: take a final course exam with 25+ questions to test your knowledge of everything you learned during the course. The exam has unlimited attempts and it provides detailed results for each attempt.
- Study Guide: review for the course exam with a detailed study guide with 100+ questions.
- Articles: read 80+ articles with detailed explanations and illustrations to complement your learning.
What makes this course unique?
This course is unique because of its emphasis on providing visual and detailed explanations of how each type of loop works behind the scenes, so you will not only learn how to use them in Python, you will actually understand the purpose of each line of code.
Unique study materials complement the course experience. You will find a Study Guide specifically designed for the course with 100+ questions on the course content.
You will be able to solve coding exercises directly on the browser and you will receive instant feedback for your submission.
You will check your knowledge with Quizzes that provide instant feedback and questions will make you think more deeply about the topics presented in each section.
You will receive a certificate of completion that you can add to your social media profiles to showcase your new skills.
You will also have lifetime access to the course.
You are very welcome to watch the preview lectures and check out the full course curriculum.
If you are looking for an engaging, visual, and practical course, then you’ve found it.
Enroll Now, add “Python Loops and Looping Techniques” to your resume, and showcase your new skills.
Who this course is for:
- If you are starting to learning Python and you want to learn how loops work behind the scenes, then this course is for you.
- If you are learning Python and find loops confusing and/or complicated, then this course will teach you how they work step by step.
- If you want to master powerful Python tools that you will need for every Python project, then this course will take your skills to the next level.
- If you already know Python, then this course will teach you more advanced looping techniques to help you write cleaner and more concise code.
- If you want to apply your Python knowledge in practical projects and coding exercises, then this is the right course for you.
Download Python Loops and Looping Techniques – Beginner to Advanced Free