- Build industry-grade projects with robust code
- Create a professional-grade user interface (UI) using Java
- Discover the power of Java and its uses, so that getting a job as a programmer will be easier for you
- Save time debugging with organized, healthy, and efficient code
- Design your project structure in such a way that scaling it up is easy
Java is an easy language to learn, but a hard language to master. This course is specifically designed to teach you how to master a very common and very powerful programming language, Java, while building multiple real-world applications from scratch.
The projects that we would be creating will use the many functionalities of Java. After setting up an ideal development environment, you will build a text-based game using Object Oriented Programming. In the next project, you will use JavaFX to build a media player UI from scratch. The final project will be a chat application where you will set up the database in the beginning and then make it communicate over the internet using Java by implementing your acquired knowledge in OOP in a robust custom network.
Upon completing this course, you will have the necessary skills to build useful and powerful real-world Java projects on your own.
By the end of the course, you will have built on your programming skills, taking them to another level and conveniently building powerful projects with Java 11.
The code bundle for this video course is available at – https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Real-World-Projects-with-Java-11-V-
Style and Approach
The course will take you through the process of building a big, robust project from scratch, and go over all the required steps to make sure the code behind the project is good, reliable, and efficient. The course is fast-paced and coves all you need to start working on a big project straightaway.
- This course will make you change your entire style of programming, and bring your programming skills to the industry level. You will code the same way as people who work at Google or Amazon.
- You’ll start with a basic project and gradually continue to enlarge the scale of what you program.
- Master Java 11, one of the most powerful and useful programming languages out there.
Download Free Tutorial Real-World Projects with Java 11